Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Competition

At the moment we have 27 entries.
Yellow cells = OK ---- Tan cells = Needs Attention

@explod Please select new stock as REE is under 0.10 cents. ** All stock threads for picks need updating.
@Miner IMU stock thread needs updating.
@So_Cynical Please pick another stock as CLV is under $100,000 Value Traded previous 5 Trading days. ** RFX stock thread needs updating.
@basilio Please select new stock as WIN is under 0.10 cents and also, WIN is under $100,000 Value Traded previous 5 Trading days.
@debtfree Please update Stock threads ........... I will as soon as I finish checking things.
@farmerge Please select new stock as STK is under 0.10 cents.

Screenshot 2024-01-01 152555.jpg

@explod Please select new stock as REE is under 0.10 cents. ** All stock threads for picks need updating.
@So_Cynical Please pick another stock as CLV is under $100,000 Value Traded previous 5 Trading days. ** RFX stock thread needs updating.
@basilio Please select new stock as WIN is under 0.10 cents and also, WIN is under $100,000 Value Traded previous 5 Trading days.
@debtfree Please update Stock threads ........... I will as soon as I finish checking things.

View attachment 168143
Getting some good numbers now @debtfree

Farmer may be STX, cheers

Good evening @debtfree

rcw1 stock selections for the yearly 2024 competition are as follows:

LYC (Rare Earth Elements) - not holding;
STX (Gas) - holding;
INF (Lithium) - not holding; and
BXB (supply-chain logistics company) - not holding

All the very best everybody and Happy New Year...

Kind regards
rcw1

Good evening @debtfree

rcw1 stock selections for the yearly 2024 competition are as follows:

LYC (Rare Earth Elements) - not holding;
STX (Gas) - holding;
INF (Lithium) - not holding; and
BXB (supply-chain logistics company) - not holding

All the very best everybody and Happy New Year...

Kind regards
rcw1
Geez that just got past the post by a nose @rcw1 :roflmao: 0.10 cents and just over $100,000. :xyxthumbs Don't forget to post in the stock thread and enjoy the rest of the night. Thanks

Screenshot 2024-01-01 224006.jpg

View attachment 168143
@debtfree hope you are having a good start of CY 24 in every field and wish you so.
A bit of tongue and cheek comment, when I was re-reading your message attached.
As a gentleman , you used the word 'please' while asking to update individual's tip. That even included while addressing yourself. That's awesome civility for sure.
But the 'please' was missed out for only one on the same message. I felt that was interesting for sure 😅.
Keep the dice rolling.

@debtfree hope you are having a good start of CY 24 in every field and wish you so.
A bit of tongue and cheek comment, when I was re-reading your message attached.
As a gentleman , you used the word 'please' while asking to update individual's tip. That even included while addressing yourself. That's awesome civility for sure.
But the 'please' was missed out for only one on the same message. I felt that was interesting for sure 😅.
Keep the dice rolling.
Happy New Year @Miner🥳.
Yes a nice start to the year thanks Miner, but a very busy one.

Getting pulled from pillar to post at the moment by different events happening along with getting organized in here.
The wife is having her #0th birthday on Friday and we have to go out all day and overnight so there won't be any end of the week wrap up for the Monthly Comp unfortunately.
Big party for her at home on Sunday, family and friends coming, I'll be glad when next week comes.

I always try to be polite to all including myself but after a year on the sidelines you should know better mate and not to expect it ;):roflmao:.

Happy New Year @Miner🥳.

Getting pulled from pillar to post at the moment by different events happening along with getting organized in here.
The wife is having her #0th birthday on Friday and we have to go out all day and overnight so there won't be any end of the week wrap up for the Monthly Comp unfortunately.
Big party for her at home on Sunday, family and friends coming, I'll be glad when next week comes.

I always try to be polite to all including myself but after a year on the sidelines you should know better mate and not to expect it ;):roflmao:.
How Old will she be?
I need to find the correct card

Happy New Year @Miner🥳.

@debtfree
Enjoy the birthday party mate. BTW, Mrs Debtfree has no debt, so she should not expect any thing less than an Argyle solitaire necklace from you . Number #th does not matter to her nor it should to you.
:)

Argyle diamonds - Have you dug any up of late MIner that you don't need ?
Lol.
Miner did not dig any diamond nor even when visited Argyle mines back 2007 for 5 days.
But no worry. Any reputed jeweller in your city still selling Argyle with a bit premium still. Come on. Show your teeth and get one.

All entries into the Competition are below.

As @explod & @So_Cynical had their entries in I'm hoping they can finalize their adjustments that are needed in the next day or two so I can put the spreadsheet together.

View attachment 168216
The Common Rules at Sea state that if a One has been found to have cheated at the start they are disqualified but can always enter at the LOWEST 4 values
eg: CLV gets cancelled and replaced by the WORST XYZ atm if and when So cynical wishes to re-enter
etc etc etc for the others

Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

BTW Debtfree I wish I had the Calibre of Your attention to detail on My Ship to Write up the Logs

I withdraw the prise money and any requirement to post
More than enough time has passed to conclude that @Sean K is seriously p*ssed off at me, so Sean I am sincerely sorry if my oafish sledging offended you. No actual disrespect was behind my words, I guarantee you. In my defense, I think we come from different realms, no codes of respect in mine. Come back Sean K .. come backkkk..

200.gif