Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Competition

After my 'outstanding' selections last year I am sticking with the same selection for 2024.
Following delays due to reasons mentioned in each individual stock site I consider (hope??) I will be putting myself in a recovery position from being late in the field to finishing up with the winners.

My selection is:

BRN
EXR
IMU
RAC

Unlike many on this site that are short term holders/traders I am a long term holder of these shares in my SMSF.

Along the lines of Philip Lynch (10 baggers) and Christopher Mayer's book titled '100 Baggers' my plan is to analyse stock that I consider will develop into at least 10 baggers over the next 5 to 10 years. I will be the first to acknowledge downturns like the past year in these stock but I continue to be confident in these (and some other shares) that my orignal plan remains intact.

Back-up plan - the Centrelink Pension?

We shall see.

After my 'outstanding' selections last year I am sticking with the same selection for 2024.
Following delays due to reasons mentioned in each individual stock site I consider (hope??) I will be putting myself in a recovery position from being late in the field to finishing up with the winners.

My selection is:

BRN
EXR
IMU
RAC

Unlike many on this site that are short term holders/traders I am a long term holder of these shares in my SMSF.

Along the lines of Philip Lynch (10 baggers) and Christopher Mayer's book titled '100 Baggers' my plan is to analyse stock that I consider will develop into at least 10 baggers over the next 5 to 10 years. I will be the first to acknowledge downturns like the past year in these stock but I continue to be confident in these (and some other shares) that my orignal plan remains intact.

We shall see.
Hmmmm that queue at Centrelink may grow some what in the coming year.

My tips for the 2024 Year Comp are

BHP
WES
CBA
BTH

So, three big hitters which I hold in my SMSF and one that has just been booted out of the ASX All Technology Index which I may hold soon.

Good luck to all on ASF for the Calendar Year 2024 in their investing.

gg

Hello @debtfree - trust you are enjoying a break as announced previously.
I am presenting my four speculative tips
  1. 4DS
  2. NMT
  3. PEN
  4. TLX
(was debating between 4DS, ERW and AGY over NMT, but it is all fluke anyway). Deleted ERW due to prediction of depressing lithium in 2024
No expectation as 12 months is a long time. As I speak, today, I do not hold any one of the above
Good luck to all punters and will update the threads as per norm
Please select new stock as 4DS is under 0.10 cents, thanks.

Screenshot 2024-01-01 110254.jpg

OK

SPZ Smart Parking - Park smartly or we will fine you:)
EXP Experience in life is important especially on holidays
TLX - PSMA Imaging guts
SPL - Starpharma -fallen angel, could get some good news. Risky.

(Also rans BFG, has risen a lot this month and will likely rise again by 50% so was very close to selecting, PNV will rise but probably not enough for me to win (famous last words!)).
No miners, the last one burned me.
Please select another stock as SPZ is under $100,000 Value Traded previous 5 Trading days, thanks.

Screenshot 2024-01-01 110105.jpg

My selection is:

BRN
EXR
IMU
RAC

We shall see.
Please select new stock as EXR is under 0.10 cents, thanks.

Screenshot 2024-01-01 121043.jpg