Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Competition

I hope nobody minds, I have updated @frugal.rock's missing Company updates for June. I haven't seen him on ASF since last week and I noticed he didn't even enter the Monthly Comp.
I hope he is well and ok and just busy or distracted elsewhere.
Mate, I had to ring the dead ringers, but I'm here.
Thanks for your efforts on my behalf, much appreciated.
Had been thinking of throwing something like 3DP in the monthly, but never got there. Meh.

Full CY 2024 Mid Month Update. I haven't checked all the Company update at the moment but will get to it in the next couple of days.
Well done !! Looks like 16 out of 25 doing better than XJO / XSO, which are doing around 4 per cent .

And thanks @debtfree for the hard work. you're a ⭐ (and with 4 in the green this month, to boot)

Well done !! Looks like 16 out of 25 doing better than XJO / XSO, which are doing around 4 per cent .

And thanks @debtfree for the hard work. you're a ⭐ (and with 4 in the green this month, to boot)
Thanks @Dona Ferentes, I knew it's been a good month so far for my picks but didn't notice they were all in the green. Moving from 15th to 5th is a bonus.

Well it's great to be a clear leader . :oops: The sad part is that that is my share portfolio minus APA (the least worst.)

Not to worry the boats may still come in. :rolleyes:

Weekend Update ..... First of all a big thanks once again for all the company updates for this month so far.

16% has been knocked off the leader since Tuesday but @UMike (up 79% at the moment) still has roughly a 50% lead over the nearest tipster. ** MSB up 262.9% so far this year. **

2nd - @Dona Ferentes up 30.1% (4 Greens) is just in front of 3rd - @Smurf1976 up 29.2%
@IvoryWolf up 26% ....... @rcm617 up 24.9% ......... @debtfree up 24.1% are still chasing hard.

Let's see what the next 3 trading days have in store for us this month.

1721991954449.png