Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Competition

Howdy @debtfree , despite having limited access to the internet here on a remote ranch in Montanna, USA, I have gone to enormous lengths and I have made a comment in the required stocks.
Not that it is going to help.
PS, saw a Grissly last night. They are effin big!
Mick
@mullokintyre Re the Grissly Bear Mick, are packing the pop gun whilst over there?

Since it's the end of the month, on a Friday, I guess we can extend the due date for comments in the stock threads to before start of play on Monday @debtfree ? But, I think most people have caught up anyway.
Hi Sean .... yes nearly everyone has updated their stock selections so a big thank you to all once again.
Only @access with his 4 and @basilio with only 1 (APA) but they'll be along shortly.

I do have to head out for dinner in about 30 minutes so I won't have time to update the spreadsheet with prices and resort them in order until I get home later tonight.

Hi Sean .... yes nearly everyone has updated their stock selections so a big thank you to all once again.
Only @access with his 4 and @basilio with only 1 (APA) but they'll be along shortly.

I do have to head out for dinner in about 30 minutes so I won't have time to update the spreadsheet with prices and resort them in order until I get home later tonight.
Thanks @debtfree . We appreciate the effort to corral us all and the excellent spreadsheet.

gg

End of May Update .... XAO is up 1.8% for the year so far and 18 of 25 entries (72%) are above this, so that's not too bad.

We still have @UMike in the lead, up 78.9% followed by @Smurf1976 in second place, up 40%, then in third place we have @brerwallabi with a healthy 33%.

Good Monthly Movers: @UMike + 7.91% .... @Miner + 6.68% .... @Sean K + 6.48% .... @brerwallabi + 6.28% ... @houtman + 6.18% ... @Smurf1976 + 5.8% ... @IvoryWolf + 5.23%
Not so Good: @barney -11.85% .... @debtfree -9.07% .... @access -6.44% ... @mullokintyre -5.82% ... @frugal.rock -5.22%
Ones I noticed: Sorry @Garpal Gumnut, you're back in the last Column:rolleyes:;). @houtman made a move into the first column. @Miner made up about 7 placings.

1717213687467.png