Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Competition

Apologies to the forum but am withdrawing from the comp.
Thanks @debtfree and contributors.
The bright side is, statistically, your odds of winning have now increased. Reality is a different story however. Best wishes to all.
That's a shame @frugal.rock but I understand. Thanks for letting us all know and I'm hoping you do find time to jump into the forum from time to time. I'm sure there are many who enjoy your posts as much as I do.
Once again thanks for your support and your funny pictures for every occasion. All the best and take care.

The bright side is, statistically, your odds of winning have now increased. Reality is a different story however. Best wishes to all.
@frugal.rock Mr rock so sorry to read this current post.
Hope that all is well and you can return at a later date.

best wishes , right back at you , am not so sure i was ever a chance at top 3 in the full year

i enter to test a strategy , so it is all good not matter where i finish

good luck in whatever you do

End of Month Update for July ...... XOA is up 6.27% ....... We have 13 tipsters (52%) above the XAO. :xyxthumbs ................ This Month the XAO is up 3.83% ...... We only had 2 tipsters above that, @debtfree (17%) & @Garpal Gumnut (7.5%)

@UMike 72.4% is still leading the Dash for the Cash. :xyxthumbs Then we drop down to the 33% mark where we find @Smurf1976 in 2nd & @Dona Ferentes in 3rd Place. :xyxthumbs
Just behind in the 20-27% area we have @debtfree, @IvoryWolf, @rcm617 & @divs4ever.

Company Posts still needed, @UMike PNV - @rcw1 BXB & INF - @basilio APA. Once again thank you all for your posts, much appreciated.

1722422870895.png

Snakes and ladders.
Mick
well unlike the monthly comp. i wasn't planning to buy any yearly picks ( unless they unexpectedly fell a LOT )

QVE has been taken over , so maybe i will buy the replacement ( if it is replaced )

the plan was just to harvest divs. and see how that went ( in the comp. and portfolio )

and fate has thrown a couple of wrenches on the highway

well unlike the monthly comp. i wasn't planning to buy any yearly picks ( unless they unexpectedly fell a LOT )

QVE has been taken over , so maybe i will buy the replacement ( if it is replaced )

the plan was just to harvest divs. and see how that went ( in the comp. and portfolio )

and fate has thrown a couple of wrenches on the highway
More like a box of long tacks !!!