Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Competition

I hope these Monthly Posts are supposed to Improve the Quality of these ASF Posts
I don't think it will work !
I don't think it will even increase the Numbers

NB: I am Setting course for the Wooden Spoon!
I hope these Monthly Posts are supposed to Improve the Quality of these ASF Posts.

I think they will.

I disagree el-Capitaan

I disagree again el-Capitann but that is for the statisticians to advise ..... @Joe Blow may be able to tell us in time?

I feel a deep sense of negativity Captain ..... Fear not ... the year is just a pup. There is plenty of time to rise from the ashes of despair! Ease the mainsail and hoist the spinnaker. Head for the wing mark at speed! Even if you miss it, it can still be lots of fun :happy:

1706252150710.png

re: the monthly updates: There will be months with no news and no significant price action. Nothing to post about, so a post wouldn't provide anything of value.

I understand your point Pete ..... My thoughts are along the lines of "any publicity is good publicity"

I think any posts on a thread, unless the post is totally "irreverent" to the thread, are of value to ASF (Joe may confirm?)

Crikey! If This Forum was based on Quality posts instead of the Number of Thumbs Up / 3-5 word sententences and Out of Date Copy and Post Fundamentals I think It would be a better place for Participants and Advertisers

Just my 2 cents worth
Captain Chaza (2).jpg

Crikey! If This Forum was based on Quality posts instead of the Number of Thumbs Up / 3-5 word sententences and Out of Date Copy and Post Fundamentals I think It would be a better place for Participants and Advertisers

I guess the big question is, Captain .....

(If one runs an internet Forum ... and again, @Joe Blow is likely the best judge of this)

What determines a "Quality" post?? Quality is a perhaps a subjective opinion for we ASF punters who don't run a Forum?

Whereas a post that possibly generates "internet traffic" may be considered way more valuable?? ...

Not an opinion or a criticism on my part ..... just a suggestion/observation.

Cheers.

Just my 2 cents worth
View attachment 169635

Dear Captain_Chaza, I look forward to both you leading by example and reading the quality posts that you have in store for us.

(If one runs an internet Forum ... and again, @Joe Blow is likely the best judge of this)

What determines a "Quality" post?? Quality is a perhaps a subjective opinion for we ASF punters who don't run a Forum?

Whereas a post that possibly generates "internet traffic" may be considered way more valuable?? ...

Cheers.
well unless a post has 'game-changing ' information ( which might sail close to insider-information regs. ) most posts will be charts or speculation

such speculation may help some decision-making , but that might be rare

Cheers.
@barney Oophs perhaps the gangplank awaits you criticism/suggeston/observation will not be tolerated

I hope these Monthly Posts are supposed to Improve the Quality of these ASF Posts.

I think they will.

I disagree el-Capitaan

I disagree again el-Capitann but that is for the statisticians to advise ..... @Joe Blow may be able to tell us in time?

I feel a deep sense of negativity Captain ..... Fear not ... the year is just a pup. There is plenty of time to rise from the ashes of despair! Ease the mainsail and hoist the spinnaker. Head for the wing mark at speed! Even if you miss it, it can still be lots of fun :happy:

View attachment 169633
Is it time to start having a "dig' at the Good Cap't.???

Below is the latest check I've done so far for everyone's January post updates for their 4 company picks in the 2024 Comp ............ Alphabetically down and across the page.

Once you post an update about the company and how its going or what's happening I will change your January POST column from a red N cell into a yellow Y cell.

Once all 4 are done this will activate the percentages in the February box. Without the 4 yellow Y cells nothing works in the next month. I can put your Feb prices in but the percentages won't work.

If you see a red N cell you know you have to do your monthly update for that company.

WWW 24.PNG

STX Strike Energy Ltd Picked STX as a bit of roughie, my thinking being if and when all the necessary approvals are finalised, it will be a real winner to be on. I am still a strong believer that STX will sometime in the future be just that.

STX Strike Energy Ltd Picked STX as a bit of roughie, my thinking being if and when all the necessary approvals are finalised, it will be a real winner to be on. I am still a strong believer that STX will sometime in the future be just that.
This need to be entered into the STX Company thread @farmerge not here, please copy/paste your post into the STX Thread to comply with the rules. Thanks

It will be interesting to see how many people post their picks for the 2024 Competiton in the company threads.

It would be a shame if valuable members lost some opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to ASF by not posting.

For those opposed ideologically I would be happy to post for them ... for a fee. I am ideologically opposed to opposition on an ideological basis. I have few if any scruples. I will post for them and give them attribution if that is ok with the aristocracy who run the competition.

( gg sits back on meditation mat surrounded by piles of cash and begins to chant in a low barely audible low tone ... ohhhmmmm ...)

gg

It will be interesting to see how many people post their picks for the 2024 Competiton in the company threads.

It would be a shame if valuable members lost some opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to ASF by not posting.

For those opposed ideologically I would be happy to post for them ... for a fee. I am ideologically opposed to opposition on an ideological basis. I have few if any scruples. I will post for them and give them attribution if that is ok with the aristocracy who run the competition.

( gg sits back on meditation mat surrounded by piles of cash and begins to chant in a low barely audible low tone ... ohhhmmmm ...)

gg
Not to sure if a star or laughing face is appropriate