Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Competition

@debtfree

i got in nice and early on QVE

cheers

( well there was some news to post )

of course on the downside, i might need check out the rules about replacement selections ( if the takeover succeeds )

Some great news to report!

After talks with our Sponsor, he was very happy with the commitment of members last month to get behind the idea of posting in each of the Companies threads each Month and would like to reinstate the Prize Money that was taken off the table last month.
Also, we both would like to thank you all for the extra bit of work and feel that it is helping ASF with more posts being added after your comments in quite a few threads.

As a reminder:
The cash prizes are below:
1st - $500
2nd - $250
3rd - $150
Last - $100
Once again, a big thank you to our Sponsor.

Some great news to report!

After talks with our Sponsor, he was very happy with the commitment of members last month to get behind the idea of posting in each of the Companies threads each Month and would like to reinstate the Prize Money that was taken off the table last month.
Also, we both would like to thank you all for the extra bit of work and feel that it is helping ASF with more posts being added after your comments in quite a few threads.

As a reminder:
The cash prizes are below:
1st - $500
2nd - $250
3rd - $150
Last - $100
Once again, a big thank you to our Sponsor.
Ah Mr debfree the General is a top bloke

Because I had to replace replaced PAN, the next worse stock up the list in 2023 was BRN. I did noticed a bit of a jump in one of our "The 4 Dogs in 2023 Comp" - BRN up 21.21% today, with good volume.
1707212196951.png

I dare say rather a lot of posts will in good faith have mentioned that the stock in question has been picked for the competition as a simple statement of fact.

The main reason I mention that my posts are Comp picks is to make it easier for @debtfree to do his tallying. It must be a nightmare checking every Comp entry monthly for their 4 posts, on top of all the other tallying he is doing. :bookworm:

Perhaps everyone should be required to do as @frugal.rock has done in Post 261 above, and state when they have done their 4 posts so D-free doesnt have to search through a squillion separate threads?.

Perhaps even just 1 separate Thread to list that posts have been updated with no other banter involved to make the tallying/cross referencing more streamlined? That would also remove the need to reference any post as a "Comp" post as I think @UMike was alluding to above?

Would that save you a bit of time Mr D-F?

The main reason I mention that my posts are Comp picks is to make it easier for @debtfree to do his tallying. It must be a nightmare checking every Comp entry monthly for their 4 posts, on top of all the other tallying he is doing. :bookworm:

Perhaps everyone should be required to do as @frugal.rock has done in Post 261 above, and state when they have done their 4 posts so D-free doesnt have to search through a squillion separate threads?.

Perhaps even just 1 separate Thread to list that posts have been updated with no other banter involved to make the tallying/cross referencing more streamlined? That would also remove the need to reference any post as a "Comp" post as I think @UMike was alluding to above?

Brilliant I will do so this month.

I'm probably alluding to taking ownership of the 4 companies and making sure we post every time there is something to say about it.

PNV/WDS might now not announce much till the next quater. MSB is turning out to be a F@#ken basket case and KCN is....... KCN.

Great idea to include @debtfree in your posts in the stock threads.

To make it easier for him.

There should be a special prize for whoever thought of it first.

:rolleyes:

gg
Thank you to all that have added @debtfree to your Company thread posts for my attention, it does save me a lot time and effort, much appreciated. :xyxthumbs Thanks again.