• Already own one

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Yes - would definitely buy

Votes: 43 22.1%
  • Yes - preferred over petrol car if price/power/convenience similar

Votes: 78 40.0%
  • Maybe - preference for neither, only concerned with costs etc

Votes: 36 18.5%
  • No - prefer petrol car even if electric car has same price, power and convenience

Votes: 24 12.3%
  • No - would never buy one

Votes: 14 7.2%

• Total voters
Thank you for falling into my trap :roflmao:

What trap is that? Admitting I am not university educated? I am pretty everyone here knows that already.

I actually think you have fallen into your own trap, by admitting you think I degree I something automatically means you know more about a topic than someone who is self educated, as already pointed out, Bill Gates didn’t finish his degree, and I don’t think his most important lessons came from a uni course.

over my 25 year investing career, (13 - 38years old) I have done a lot More study and practical work on investing than you would even do in a Uni degree.

same with Elon, if you think you can come out of a 3 year uni course with more knowledge than Elon has picked up in the last 15 years of his career,... good luck to you

Oh yes. I'm the loon here. Not the guy that genuinely thinks elon musk doesn't know what bernoulli's principle is.

I think the loon here is you; claiming that you have studied economics and you can't even work out a correlation.

You wouldn't know a macro economic chart if it hit you in the head ;)

What trap is that? Admitting I am not university educated? I am pretty everyone here knows that already.

I actually think you have fallen into your own trap, by admitting you think I degree I something automatically means you know more about a topic than someone who is self educated, as already pointed out, Bill Gates didn’t finish his degree, and I don’t think his most important lessons came from a uni course.

over my 25 year investing career, (13 - 38years old) I have done a lot More study and practical work on investing than you would even do in a Uni degree.

same with Elon, if you think you can come out of a 3 year uni course with more knowledge than Elon has picked up in the last 15 years of his career,... good luck to you

Hey that is fine; you can believe what you like.

Perhaps one of the Ivy League universities should provide Elon with an honorary degree in aeronautical engineering.

I think the loon here is you; claiming that you have studied economics and you can't even work out a correlation.

You wouldn't know a macro economic chart if it hit you in the head ;)
Still no idea what you're referring to. Still waiting for you to link me. Still waiting for you to put your money where your mouth is.

And still know you're trying to shift the focus ;)

This is beyond parody now. I've had my fun. Time to put him on ignore.

Forget it dude. I've put him on ignore. I was confident he was out of his mind after his raving in the other thread, but now it's just sad.

Still no idea what you're referring to. Still waiting for you to link me. Still waiting for you to put your money where your mouth is.

And still know you're trying to shift the focus ;)

No focus shifting here buddy :D.

I am not going to spoon feed you, you need to go back and find it in the posts. A good exercise for you to brush up on your research skills :roflmao:

Forget it dude. I've put him on ignore. I was confident he was out of his mind after his raving in the other thread, but now it's just sad.

It is sad that you claim to have studied economics at uni and yet you struggle to even know the basics.

You must of cheated through your studies or the university is a backwater college.

Then you don't even know the seasons of weather when we were talking in the COVID threads, haha.

Then you don't even know how precious metals are measured when we were talking about metals, haha.

I know who the lunatic is; who untied your straight jacket :roflmao:

I feel sorry for you.

Please do because you are clearly mentally challenged for not knowing basic everyday cognitive stuff like weather seasons and measuring metals.

It is sad really, and I feel sorry for you.

We might be able to give you a job cleaning the office or basic mail duties.

Not that I like Elon Musk but I don't understand the point of debating his knowledge of engineering or his understanding of car manufacturing, etc. Tesla is a company with thousands of employees, its not a one man show. Even if Elon had zero knowledge of manufacturing or cars some of the other thousands of Tesla employees might have the knowledge to get the job done.

Not that I like Elon Musk but I don't understand the point of debating his knowledge of engineering or his understanding of car manufacturing, etc. Tesla is a company with thousands of employees, its not a one man show. Even if Elon had zero knowledge of manufacturing or cars some of the other thousands of Tesla employees might have the knowledge to get the job done.

I find Elon entertaining. He is not an engineer or mechanic. Really he is a celebrity and entrepreneur.

He didn't invent the electric vehicle, that was invented around the ~1830s.

Elon is like an American/South African Richard Branson; not that there is anything wrong with that.

Last edited: