• Already own one

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Yes - would definitely buy

Votes: 43 22.1%
  • Yes - preferred over petrol car if price/power/convenience similar

Votes: 78 40.0%
  • Maybe - preference for neither, only concerned with costs etc

Votes: 36 18.5%
  • No - prefer petrol car even if electric car has same price, power and convenience

Votes: 24 12.3%
  • No - would never buy one

Votes: 14 7.2%

• Total voters
The really hilarious part is that chronos was using a cost-benefit analysis that I've been trained to do at uni and that training is precisely how I was able to (attempt) to explain to him, in quite precise detail, why the one he listed was utter shite.

But apparently, it's not possible for the "pro's" to simply be professional bullshitters, so everything I was saying was just denial of course. It's not like I've been trained to do exactly what KPMG did and so was able to explain exactly what they did because I've, you know, done it myself. Nah.

He genuinely doesn't understand the concept of "garbage in gets garbage out". Arguing with him is a fool's errand.

And I have no formal qualifications as an investor, but have out performed just about any financial advisor with qualifications you can poke a stick at.

a Uni degree is just a piece of paper that shows you have studied some stuff and passed some exams, it doesn’t mean you have more knowledge than a person that has dedicated their life to working in a specific field.

I can bet Elon has more engineering knowledge about rockets and robotics than you simply by his practical exposure to experts in the field and personal study

Thank you for falling into my trap :roflmao:

The really hilarious part is that chronos was using a cost-benefit analysis that I've been trained to do at uni and that training is precisely how I was able to (attempt) to explain to him, in quite precise detail, why the one he listed was utter shite.

But apparently, it's not possible for the "pro's" to simply be professional bullshitters, so everything I was saying was just denial of course.

He genuinely doesn't understand the concept of "garbage in gets garbage out". Arguing with him is a fool's errand.

Not sure what you studied at uni, but it wasn't straight economics or finance: that is for sure ;)

It's OK; don't be embarrassed, just be honest.

Want a bet? Or when I post pictures of my degrees will you then just go "nah that could be anyone" and refuse to pay up?

You genuinely think your knowledge is greater than elon musk's because you have more formal education than him. You're a moron.

And you’re apparently trying to “trap” people on a forum to do what? What’s the end goal? Meanwhile I’ll be making money on shares and stocks and being positive. Also I’ll be seeing Elon to discuss his rocket engineering later and his formal qualifications of how he got there. Cya m8.

Want a bet?

I reckon you did arts with maybe a major in commerce. Very different to economics and applied finance studies.

If you studied economics at uni, then it doesn't reflect well on the university, if you had never had to work out correlation throughout your entire economic or finance studies.

I reckon you did arts with maybe a major in commerce.

If you studied economics at uni, then it doesn't reflect well on the university, if you had never had to work out correlation throughout your entire economic or finance studies.
When have we ever argued (or even spoken) about correlation? Seriously, what are you actually talking about?

Correlation is done in stats 101. So is standard deviation, variance, and confidence intervals.

When have we ever argued about correlation? Seriously, what are you actually talking about?

Correlation is done in stats 101. So is standard deviation, variance, and confidence intervals.

Skate was asking you a few weeks ago. You didn't/couldn't answer.

No need to be embarrassed.

Anyway, so you did an arts degree with a major in commerce maybe. It's OK, nothing to be ashamed of.

I have no idea what you're referring to. Feel free to link me.

Still wondering if you want that bet. Come on, I'll bet you any sum of money you like. I didn't even think you could major in commerce through arts?

As I said, if he has never heard of the principle, it is fine.

You certainly would never have heard of it.
Omg I learned to fly a few years ago. It's literally how wings work. Ahahaha oh my god you utter, utter moron.

I have no idea what you're referring to. Feel free to link me.

Still wondering if you want that bet. Come on, I'll bet you any sum of money you like. I didn't even think you could major in commerce through arts?

I don't need to bet.

There are all sorts of degrees from all sorts of universities.

Musk did arts majoring in physics/economics.

"I doubt elon musk knows how wings work"

- chronos's genuine belief.

Oh yes. I'm the loon here. Not the guy that genuinely thinks elon musk doesn't know what bernoulli's principle is.