Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Did you know?

Have you ever noticed when leaving the plane from tightarse class to the front door how trashed the business/1st class area is?
It's like i payed a lot of money and i will throw my crap on the floor.

todster, its probably because there is so little room to toss stuff about. It is disgraceful how Airlines pack the poor in to economy class.

gg

todster, its probably because there is so little room to toss stuff about. It is disgraceful how Airlines pack the poor in to economy class.

gg

Actually if your smart enough to check in on line and flying with Qantas East/West it usually 2-4-2 seating and you request a window/aisle seat and sit next to my tiny Mrs its alright.
As for FIFO for work these days to Plibara and associated s--tholes its Shocking.
Planes are chockers no spirits sold anymore due to moron construction workers and mining tools running amok,midstrength if your lucky and they run out ten minutes into the flight.
90% of people wearing hivis clothing they have had on all day sweating after power drinking 8 crownies at the airport at $8 a pop.
Constant stream of pissheads queing up to use toilet as they have consumed copious amounts of grog on the ground prior to take off.
Geez i could go on all night.:eek:

Volcanic ash is now building up further in the UK and unless there is a change in the weather ie the wind speed seems to have dropped altogether, then there may be no flights for the whole of April.

You could consider flying to Iceland via Canada and getting on a trawler as some dock in Scotland.

Some pessimists are forecasting no flights until June at the earliest.

Disruption to flights in the UK and the rest of Europe look set to continue for several months as the volcano is not looking likely to settle down.

Practice flights are being made to access the problems from all affected airports.

Unfortunately the volcano erupted again and has sent another massive dust cloud over the UK and most flights are now cancelled until Wednesday.
If you want to go to the UK then get a plane to Madrid and then a train from there.

... that donkeys kill more people annually than die in aircraft crashes and shark attacks.

... that oak trees do not produce acorns until 50 years old.

... pearls melt in vinegar.

Keep your toothbrush at least 2 metres from a toilet, to avoid airborne particles. YES, GET OUT THERE AND MOVE IT!

... that the Gulf oil leak from BP's well may cost them as much as US$3.5 billion.
However, this accident is likely to be good news, in the long run, for all the oil majors drilling in the Gulf including BP.
This is due to the ultimate cost of any spill as smaller companies that can't cough up the dough are likely to be banned from the Gulf and other offshore areas.
Smaller companies may have to obtain insurance (oil majors are self insured) of up to US$4 billion.

...why many old churches seem to have been built lower than the ground surrounding them. Well, this is because of the number of persons buried in the ground surrounding the church.

... that if you are having problems keeping the toilet clean then use Coca-cola or Pepsi, or I suspect, any other brand.

... good grief your whites are looking dingy. What to do? Well guys, put an aspirin in the wash.

Heavens alive! I just cant find a new stock to invest in, I'm going up the wall about it! Sure you are?

Anyway, here is a link to take you to a lot of stocks new to ASF, here we goes: https://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2646580

Do your own research on a few of these ... and right, thanks. Thanks that is if you could be so kind as to impart the research on to us, fair enough that is, after you've bought the stock - thanks in anticipation.

... currency of China: 1 Yuan = 10 Jiao = 100 fen
Coins are 1 Yuan, 5 and 1 Jiao. [fen coins are rarely used and are no longer made]
Notes (invented by China in the 9th Century) are 1 Yuan to 100 Yuan.
There are about 6.8 Yuan to a US Dollar.

... that Legionnaires and other lung diseases can be caught from water sprayed on to a cars windscreen through the windscreen washer. If a windsceen washer additive is used it limits infections but cars without could be the cause of very many illnesses.

... that Beaconsfield, a town in North-East Tasmania, known for the Tasmanian Reef (Gold found in 1869), was the first town in Australia to fluroridate their water in 1953.

Good food that you should eat: Sardines, extra virgin olive oil, avocados, almonds, blueberries, broccoli, red bell peppers and sardines. Most Aussies don't have many on their list, and that's why they are fat - not me, as my bmi is only 23.1 now (was over 30) and eight of mine are on the list.

... that sticking a small piece of non-conductive tape over the antenna on your iphone4 will solve your reception problems.

Did you know that wasps are generally not dangerous up to mid-summer. After this they, well yes they do, do what?, Get drunk on all that rotten fruit lying around. Then, piss heads as they are, wasps become unpredictable like humans, and sting you. Lots of them and you could be dead you know, take care my friends.

PS: Always spray wasps, or puff powder on them, NO NO NOT talcum powder you ..., proper wasp or indeed ant killer powder, mask at the ready, 'ZAP' from at least 1 metre 'ABOVE THEM' and, Hopefully, job done indeed yes.

Nothing is guaranteed of course my friends, ho hum.

I read of an Aussie recently who spent 34 years living in the Outback and then headed for the UK. Not many snakes there he was told and anyway they scarper very quickly. Only one poisonous snake, a European Viper, but not that bad if it bites. Big 'V's on them green and easy to spot, failed to mention they are sometimes 'melanic, black that is'. Bit him in the ankle, the one that didn't scarper, black it was he said 'no 'V' at all'. Whole leg swelled up, gangrene set-in and he lost his toes.
Take care my friends, nothing is guaranteed.

... that Australian Government Debt is A$6,500 per person and the UK's debt per person is A$145,000.

Good food that you should eat: Sardines, extra virgin olive oil, avocados, almonds, blueberries, broccoli, red bell peppers and sardines. Most Aussies don't have many on their list, and that's why they are fat - not me, as my bmi is only 23.1 now (was over 30) and eight of mine are on the list.

Do you eat twice as much sardines as other foods (Sorry could not resist :)), or there should be another super food like tomatoes or Brasilian nuts (both super foods for prostate gland).

I have 5 on my list as use grapeseed oil instead of extra virgin olive oil and blueberries are rarely on my table, as they are almost priced as gold.