Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

ARU - Arafura Rare Earths

has the company set a record date for the entitlement to NuPower shares?..can we still participate in the rights issue if we purchase shares now?

sleeper88 said:
has the company set a record date for the entitlement to NuPower shares?..can we still participate in the rights issue if we purchase shares now?

Not yet set a record date. I believe you still can participate for entitlement. I am more interest in the Nolans Bore rare earth project.

mmmmining said:
Not yet set a record date. I believe you still can participate for entitlement. I am more interest in the Nolans Bore rare earth project.

Nolans is their flagship company maker really.

Up 14% breaking through $0.40, easily.

Doesn't show up on this chart yet. Just imagine a big white candle going up to $0.44 right now.

Attachments

• ARU.gif
    ARU.gif
    28.6 KB · Views: 229
1117 [Dow Jones] Arafura Resources (ARU.AU) surges 17% to 45 cents on lively trading of 1.0 million shares. Rally follows news of start of drilling at Lucy Creek uranium prospect, 250 km northeast of Alice Springs. ARU plans to drill 60 holes to an average 40 meters this month in hunt for this metal du jour. Exploration comes as uranium spot price extends 5-year rally, with Ux Consulting reporting spot hit US$60/pound on Oct. 30 - a level that has investors' eyes lighting up. (RCB)

Hi kennas,
would you mind posting EOD chart update and commentary please?
:)

The way I see it, there's more upside to this after today. :p: Any thoughts?

ezyTrader said:
Hi kennas,
would you mind posting EOD chart update and commentary please?
:)

The way I see it, there's more upside to this after today. :p: Any thoughts?

I believe the market is looking around to find undervalued uranium stock. ARU is surely emerged on the radio screen. I cannot figure it out which mineral is by-products any more for Nolans Bore. It is really a very good news. Plus the three uranium prospects are looking very good.

Was a pretty big day for ARU yesterday. Smashed through several levels of short term resistance but now sitting on another resistance level seen in the 3 year weekly. Broken short term down trend and still in long term up trend seen on 3 year chart. Generally trending up, and now above 200d ma which is good. Biggest volume in 9 months, significantly higher than usual. Should find support now at $0.40. Needs to hold up around $0.45 for breakout to be really confirmed. I'd look for consolidation here for a more positive view. General market sentiment significantly assisting all U stocks atm, so look for traders to jump on this again perhaps, but will jump off just as quickly......don parachutes if short term trading, long term winner imo. U prospects all ok, but Nolans rare earths looks the goods.

Attachments

• ARU.gif
    ARU.gif
    30.6 KB · Views: 199
  • ARU 3 Year.gif
    ARU 3 Year.gif
    37.9 KB · Views: 200
Now broken that next level of resistance at $0.47, on to $0.55 IMO. $0.45 should be good support now.

Attachments

• ARU.gif
    ARU.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 207
Damn ASX!!! :banghead: Issues a speeding ticket, clamps the tyres, and back to $0.45 she goes. :mad:

Attachments

• ARU.gif
    ARU.gif
    23.3 KB · Views: 177
The seeding ticket hasn't stopped this one either. After a pause, off she goes. Is there any Zinc or uranium stock not smashing through resistance and all time highs? Geesh.

At $0.49 now.

Attachments

• ARU.gif
    ARU.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 169
Possibly on to all time highs and blue sky for this puppy today. :D

Attachments

• ARU.gif
    ARU.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 153
Cracked $0.56 yesterday and pulled back slightly. Nothing but blue sky holding this one back shortly.

I can not see this U phoria continuing for much longer though. All time highs all over the place.

Be wary anyone jumping onto these U rocket ships now. Or have a good exit.

I'm out of this. Had a good run.

Some U stocks are coming off a bit. I've got a feeling they'll correct slightly.

Is there a trading halt on? For some reason on Commsec the buys are higher than the sell orders...

Ann out that they are drilling for gold?