Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AFL Footy

Finished the week faring a lot better than in previous weeks in the AFL Tipping. 7 out of 9.
In the WAFL 4 out of 5.

So, the AFL has appropriated ANZAC Day for not just ANZAC Day, but for the entire round. I'm vexed.

Another week of AFL fotty finished and my tipping has improved out of sight. If I hadn't tipped Freo I would have got the 9, but 8/9 is still all right.

Once again I have not picked the first game winnerin tonights AFL match. So now looking hopefully at 8/9 in the remaining games

Once again I have not picked the first game winnerin tonights AFL match. So now looking hopefully at 8/9 in the remaining games
Who could have picked Fremantle to beat St Kilda away from home? Tough.

Finished the weekly AFL tipping with 7/9 and 2/5 in the WAFL Just so so.
GWS killed me off with that 1 pont win and St Kilda losing to Port also

Oh joy and with great happiness I have finally picked a round 1 winner in the AFL game that was played tonight. Brisbane played pretty well for most of the game to be worthy winners, but the margin should have been a couple of goals more.

Another good week in the AFL tipping. 7/9 is becoming consistent now. Noticed that 7 0f the winning teams kicked over 100 points and all of the losers got nowhere that figure.
Good win by the Dockers, by the way.
The budgies long gone abd forgotten for this season, League and the Reserves.
Give them a week's start and they still couldn't win.

Round 10 in the AFL footy tipping. 8/9 with Richmond being my only loser for this round. Was looking good as a win last night, but the money wasn't right for them to win.
Sad as I thought I had a chance of getting my first 9/9 for the season.

Started Round 11 in the ALF tipping with a win. Sydney showed Carlton how to go about a win in that last quarter.

Fallen into a deep abyss in the AFL tipping after the first 6 games. Started with some promise last night but as of now am sitting on 2/6,

I am only 1 of 6. Hell's Bells!
Knobby I finished the round with 5/9 who would have picked the early winners on the form they had previously shown. Though I did have 2nd thoughts about the Dockers but left it too late to make the change.

4/5 in the AFL tipping only Geelong winning has upset my perfect score so far this week.

Went to the new Perth stadium today for the first time, to watch an AFL game, my DIL's cousin plays for Collingwood.
What a terrific venue, but another 6hrs of my life I will never get back.?

The sacrifices you do for family.