Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AFL Footy

This current round of AFL started well with Sydney a winner, but then Freo and Gold Coast have let me down badly.
How could Melbourne win with the recent track record they have and win by such a large margin.

I got GWS and Collingwood. Only two weeks to go and am trying to get back to the top. Got a chance now :)

I got GWS and Collingwood. Only two weeks to go and am trying to get back to the top. Got a chance now :)
Maybe I should change my picks for Sunday's games and go for the underdogs and then I may have a chance of redeeming myself.

My tipping ability took a turn for the better today. Looks as if I have 2/2 and now await the Budgies to do their thing and beat Carlton at Optus and win.

My tipping ability took a turn for the better today. Looks as if I have 2/2 and now await the Budgies to do their thing and beat Carlton at Optus and win.
I hope you are correct. They are fighting to stay in the act so I am worried.

Footy tips are done for the last home and away round. Hoping that my picks will do better than the last 3 weeks and that Freo can make into the finals.
They should have made it a shoe-in weeks ago but...................

Good start to this the last home and away games.
I won't decry Collingwood out of respect to the late Qed from The bakery.
I'm sure he, from the Heavens" instigated that lightning danger stoppage with 9 minutes to go.
I did pick Collingwood to win.

Good start to this the last home and away games.
I won't decry Collingwood out of respect to the late Qed from The bakery.
I'm sure he, from the Heavens" instigated that lightning danger stoppage with 9 minutes to go.
I did pick Collingwood to win.
So did I. 2 behind in the little work comp so hoping for a huge tipping week.