Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AFL Footy

Top stuff.
I'm currently sitting at about 10500 in the WAN tipping
I am in the Sportsbet one for AFL and NRL

There are about 200,000 people in them so I am doing OK at 6500ish

Occasionally I get a few cents prize share but you never know, each week somebody wins a $1k or more so got to be in it to win it :)

Not a good start to this week's AFL.
I tipped Carlton to win and they looked pretty good at half time.
Looks as if they thought they had it in the bag so forgot to play the game out.

It's a hard pick to get the correct teams in winning order these days, but I have managed 4/6 so far this week. Carlton and Essendon my losers so far.
At half time tonight I had my doubts that Freo could make it to the finish line, but they proved that they were only toying with the eagles.

Another 6/9 in the AFL this weekend.
Could not believe Sydney's inept performance. Played worse than a gangling group of 6 year olds.

Another 6/9 in the AFL this weekend.
Could not believe Sydney's inept performance. Played worse than a gangling group of 6 year olds.
True, I picked Essendon whom I barrack for but was very scared the wheels were falling off.
They have fallen off now, St Kilda just embarrassed us.

I also went for Gold Coast, bad move. Brisbane are looking like a Grand Final side again.
5/9.

True, I picked Essendon whom I barrack for but was very scared the wheels were falling off.
They have fallen off now, St Kilda just embarrassed us.

I also went for Gold Coast, bad move. Brisbane are looking like a Grand Final side again.
5/9.

I have tipped 113 winners for the year so far, going OK in the comp but the leader has tipped 125 winners, impressive tipping 🐓

Not a good start to this round of AFL.
I picked Gold Coast to win over the Eagles.
Most disappointed that Gold Coast seemed to stop playing in the last quarter.
Tipping 0/1

Tipping in the AFL recently seems to be getting an average of around 6 wins for me.
To date in this round 3/6.
Just hoping that today's games will give me that average of 6.