Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AFL Footy

Not a great fan of AFLW but for the fun of it decided to have a go in the tipping comp this season.
To date have picked 3/6, it's a bit of a raffle.

Swans v Giants was a great game.

Giants were so much better for most of the game. I didn't think that Swans would be able to come back.

How's the Brisbane Lions mauling the poor Carlton Blues! 10 goals behind and the Blues haven't scored!

Only got home in time to see the last one and a half quarters of the Port v Hawks game.
A decent, thrilling finals effort from both clubs, though I was hoping to see Port get the win.

Only got home in time to see the last one and a half quarters of the Port v Hawks game.
A decent, thrilling finals effort from both clubs, though I was hoping to see Port get the win.
I watched the whole match.
Willie Rioli was so cool and classy and managed to get them over the line. Hawthorn were unlucky but lacked intensity earlier. They are the better team. And Hinckley .... dumb. The pressure obviously got to him. Still no excuse.

Another ripper of a game last night.
GWS had it in the bag with 44 point lead and then squandered it.
So at this stage it is guaranteed at least one non VFL club will be in the Grand Final.
So if Brisbane can lay Geelong down then whoopie no VFL clubs in the VFL Grand Final.
Now then that would ensure there is a God!!!

Not sure if anyone is interested in the AFLW.
My interest is minimal, don't watch it and tip each week just for the fun of it.
Picking a winner is like spinning a chocolate wheel, though this week I did JAG 7/9