Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AFL Footy

Starting this week's tipping off to a good start with Brisbane just getting the champagne.
A bit lucky to win I feel, but they have the four points and that is all that matters.

Always liked Simpson but thought some time ago there needed a change.

Adam Simpson gone as West Coast Eagles coach after 11 years at helm of AFL club​

West Coast Eagles senior coach Adam Simpson will leave the AFL club after weeks of pressure on his leadership.

On Tuesday the Eagles released a statement saying Simpson and the club have mutually agreed that his 11-year tenure at the helm will come to an end.

Speaking at a packed press conference at the Eagles headquarters, Simpson said he would take a break before assessing his next move.

"I feel like the time's right," Simpson says.

"I've been reasonably stoic over the last few years about the direction of the club and how it's a slow burn and it's going to take a bit of time, and my position hasn't changed."

Always liked Simpson but thought some time ago there needed a change.

Adam Simpson gone as West Coast Eagles coach after 11 years at helm of AFL club​

West Coast Eagles senior coach Adam Simpson will leave the AFL club after weeks of pressure on his leadership.

On Tuesday the Eagles released a statement saying Simpson and the club have mutually agreed that his 11-year tenure at the helm will come to an end.

Speaking at a packed press conference at the Eagles headquarters, Simpson said he would take a break before assessing his next move.

"I feel like the time's right," Simpson says.

"I've been reasonably stoic over the last few years about the direction of the club and how it's a slow burn and it's going to take a bit of time, and my position hasn't changed."

Unfortunately any coach is only as good as the cattle he has to muster each week, plus they also need a desire to win.
East Perth was glad to see the back of West Coast when their players were part of the WAFL club. As a stand alone WAFL club now West Coast are pathetic

Started this AFL round off on the right foot tonight, by picking Geelong to beat the AFL's love club, also jagged the 20 points winning margin, this is a first for me.

Started this AFL round off on the right foot tonight, by picking Geelong to beat the AFL's love club, also jagged the 20 points winning margin, this is a first for me.
Saw the first quarter, quality game, unfortunately I went for Collingwood.