Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AFL Footy

Not in my wildest dreams did I think that Fremantle would have a snowball's chance in hell of winning against Melbourne today.
I even went against the club I follow, only to see that they gave a Melbourne a football lesson.
This would have to be my worst ever tipping week.

Not in my wildest dreams did I think that Fremantle would have a snowball's chance in hell of winning against Melbourne today.
I even went against the club I follow, only to see that they gave a Melbourne a football lesson.
This would have to be my worst ever tipping week.
Me too. Melbourne played so well last week.
Got 4/8 which is better than most so reasonably happy.

For mine the opening game of this round wasn't a good start to the tipping week.
I tipped Adelaide especially with the home ground advantage.
There was some hope for then in the last quarter, but they weren't just good enough.

For mine the opening game of this round wasn't a good start to the tipping week.
I tipped Adelaide especially with the home ground advantage.
There was some hope for then in the last quarter, but they weren't just good enough.
Me too. Got worried before the game when I realised the players coming back for Richmond but thought Adelaide playing for their season at home would get them over th he line. No hope for them now.

Me too. Got worried before the game when I realised the players coming back for Richmond but thought Adelaide playing for their season at home would get them over th he line. No hope for them now.
Agreed Should have performed a lot better.

Tipping so far this week in the AFL is bordering on diabolical.
Picked only one winner from the games played to date.
Thus, the tally stands at 1/5.

Knobby who would have thought that the Budgies would be beaten by North Melbourne on their home ground.
Tipping is now just luck of the draw.
A lot of games seem to going to the wire and then a free is given in front of goals.

Coming home with a wet sail (apologies to the Mad Cap't), picked a couple of winners in today's games.
currently 3/7.