Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

2024 Olympic Games

I understand, but thats basically swyer syndrome. I'm also assuming it's swyer so could be completely wrong.

But let's say you are this person and you are born as basically a woman.
Your whole childhood you get harassed about looking odd. Maybe her parents played to her strengths and put her in boxing where she excelled.
You then gets harassed for your condition the same as before. No fault of your own or your own choosing.
I'm not saying it's right or wrong her boxing. But if it was my daughter it would be heartbreaking. Find her niche and that gets caught up in the current climate.

This is possibly a quirk in genetic make-up like that freakishly tall Chinese 14yo womens basketball player.
It's different from a basic M-F transition because of mental health.

1000012323.jpg

1000012324.jpg

Watching a replay of the 3x3 female basketball. If they had no clothes on, it would be interesting.

Where the ******* hell did 3x3 basketball get into this?

Ok...
People with Swyer syndrome can give birth. They can't produce eggs, but they can have ivf and get pregnant.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5885995/

So it's a genetic anomaly, very rare.

But the boxers haven't come out and said anything just yet about their status beyond that they ain't trans.
The fact that the two only two people in question are in the gold medal fight is an important data point, vis a vis those two with XY chromosomes.

The fact that the two only two people in question are in the gold medal fight is an important data point, vis a vis those two with XY chromosomes.
Well if this stupidity continues, it wont be long before sport becomes a mens only domain. 😂

Did anyone watch the swimming mixed medley, where two men and two women are in a four member swim team,it was starkly obvious the men ar stronger swimmers, that goes for running, rowing and just about any sport where strength is a deciding factor.

Just another example of where reality is catching up with ideology, they have way too many agendas on the go IMO.

It's a work around on PEDs by using Genetics. However are we now saying someone that can possibly give birth is not a woman?

It's an interesting twist. I'm not comfortable with the argument that they are definitely M-F trans if they are possibly not. For me it's a grey area if they are found to be swyer or similar.

It's a work around on PEDs by using Genetics. However are we now saying someone that can possibly give birth is not a woman?

It's an interesting twist. I'm not comfortable with the argument that they are definitely M-F trans if they are possibly not. For me it's a grey area if they are found to be swyer or similar.
Maybe another section in the olympics, we have the winter olympics, the summer olympics, the para olympics, why not the trans or multi gender section?
In the boxing, one only has to look at the muscle definition in the action photos, to realise there are obvious differences.
Or maybe the women just have to man up more, it is a difficult issue when trying to be politically correct, as usual.

Interesting that Alyson Annan and Rick Charlesworth, are coaching the Chinese women's hockey team, obviously China mean business as usual.

Annan obviously has some issues dealing with coaching today's players, maybe the Chinese will adapt better.

In 2022, Annan was fired as coach of the Netherlands women's team after an investigation into accusations of verbal intimidation and creating a culture of fear and silence.

He should do well in China in that case.
Yes I guess any coach who tells the players what to do and raises their voice, must me a He. Alyson is a strange name for a He though and He did play for the Australian women's team for 10 years, but hey that doesn't seem to mean anything nowadays.

Jeez the world is going weird, the missus said to me I don't know my pronouns, I said WTF, I have trouble remembering to put a capital in front off it, or what?

By the way, you missed the coma after China, just saying. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I know there was some snark about skateboarding and an ongoing unhealthy obsession about females but good to see Arisa Trew absolutely smoke her last run to make gold, an extortionary flawless effort oi oi oi.

I know there was some snark about skateboarding and an ongoing unhealthy obsession about females but good to see Arisa Trew absolutely smoke her last run to make gold, an extortionary flawless effort oi oi oi.
That was nearly, a nice post, not everything has to be a political or moral stage, occasionally it can be mainly focused on the achievement. ;)

It was an amazing achievement, for someone so young, just shows that dedication, ability, drive, ambition and a supportive family can help people achieve their best.

That these athletes can get to this level of performance, to be able to represent their country is amazing in itself and they all deserve a huge amount of respect and admiration, for the effort they put in and the pleasure they give us as spectators and proud Australians.

Now to put your bent on it, " A shame Daniel Andrews couldn't have shown the athletes the same respect, when politicising the Commonwealth games, by accepting them, then canning them", while having a smug grin on his face.

There you go, that didn't improve my post did it. ;) 🤣

Last edited:
The speed wall climbing, was amazing, how those athletes ran up those walls was mind blowing.
Two Polish girls are competing for gold.
Well I thought they were but the Indonesian girl just made a great time.

That was nearly, a nice post, not everything has to be a political or moral stage, occasionally it can be mainly focused on the achievement. ;)

It was an amazing achievement, for someone so young, just shows that dedication, ability, drive, ambition and a supportive family can help people achieve their best.

That these athletes can get to this level of performance, to be able to represent their country is amazing in itself and they all deserve a huge amount of respect and admiration, for the effort they put in and the pleasure they give us as spectators and proud Australians.

Now to put your bent on it, " A shame Daniel Andrews couldn't have shown the athletes the same respect, when politicising the Commonwealth games, by accepting them, then canning them", while having a smug grin on his face.

There you go, that didn't improve my post did it. ;) 🤣

Trew blue Aussie Arisa is also multicultural as well what a legend oi oi oi and didn't she interview well?

BTW my post wasn't political in anyway but it was referencing un-Australian behavior oi oi oi.

But on a political bent Hanson supporters here should comment on people like Arisa Trew taking over Australia, Hanson has won her senate position saying such things.

Trew blue Aussie Arisa is also multicultural as well what a legend oi oi oi and didn't she interview well?

BTW my post wasn't political in anyway but it was referencing un-Australian behavior oi oi oi.

But on a political bent Hanson supporters here should comment on people like Arisa Trew taking over Australia, Hanson has won her senate position saying such things.
FFS