Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

2024 Olympic Games

The 20km Women's Walk is on and it looks like a bunch of girls trying not to run around the pool because there's a 'no running' sign.

And, I'm pretty sure I know what the rules are, but I've freeze framed the tape on numerous occasions and everyone has two feet off the ground at any one time.

Who came up with this sport?
So will Aussie beef be blamed because they can't keep their feet correctly on the ground whist walking ah I meant running.

All we have to do is remove gender in sports and it will prove that men and women are not equal.

Why do we never see transexuals competing as men? It's very bizarre that it seems that almost all the transitions are male to female. Something no one wants to talk about.

These people belong in the special Olympics.

OMFG, that is a disgrace. The IOC has gone woke raving mad. No aircon in the village, 80% vegan food, LGBTQI spoof of the last supper, allowing 'DSD' men to fight women. These intersex boxers had been banned by the International Boxing Association last year for this very reason. I imagine JK Rowling is going to get hazed for pointing out the obvious.

All we have to do is remove gender in sports and it will prove that men and women are not equal.

Why do we never see transexuals competing as men? It's very bizarre that it seems that almost all the transitions are male to female. Something no one wants to talk about.

These people belong in the special Olympics.
Making strength related sport exclusively for men, in the name of inclusiveness, loonies are in charge of the asylum.
The world has gone mad, I thought we were trying to reduce the incidence of men physically abusing women, go figure.

After 46 seconds, two blows to the head and a busted nose, Italian Angela Carini left the ring as the most talked-about athlete on the planet after withdrawing from her bout with a fighter who had previously failed gender eligibility tests.

Carini’s bout against Algeria’s Imane Khelif had attracted the attention of the world’s media, due to the North African being allowed to compete in Paris despite having been disqualified from the world championship in New Delhi in 2023 for failing a gender eligibility test.

As a result, the press box at North Paris Arena, which had been nearly empty just 24 hours before, was packed to the rafters with reporters eager to see how the controversial bout would play out.

The result was the quickest stoppage of the Games so far, triggering a furore over gender-eligibility rules that will be spoken long after the flame burns out in Paris.

After 37 ticks of the clock, Carini raised her glove to pause the bout so that her corner could adjust her headgear, which had been dislodged by a fierce right-hand blow from Khelif.
Then, just nine seconds later, Carini repeatedly yelled to her corner, “Non e giusto, non e giusto” (“It’s not fair, it’s not fair”). Her Olympics was over. “I’ve never felt a punch like this,” she would later say.

Then she threw her headgear out of the ring and sank to her knees in tears as the announcement of Khelif’s victory due to abandonment in the women’s 66-kilogram class was relayed through the stadium’s speakers.

Carini subsequently refused to shake her opponent’s hand. The fight was over, but the war was only just starting.

Last edited:
1000012313.jpg

It's pretty simple in my eyes

XX Chromosomes = Female
XY Chromosomes = Male

There may be some rare exceptions, but generally speaking, it's not hard to understand.

Don't let the CIA brainwash you otherwise....

It's pretty simple in my eyes

XX Chromosomes = Female
XY Chromosomes = Male

There may be some rare exceptions, but generally speaking, it's not hard to understand.

Don't let the CIA brainwash you otherwise....
I understand, but thats basically swyer syndrome. I'm also assuming it's swyer so could be completely wrong.

But let's say you are this person and you are born as basically a woman.
Your whole childhood you get harassed about looking odd. Maybe her parents played to her strengths and put her in boxing where she excelled.
You then gets harassed for your condition the same as before. No fault of your own or your own choosing.
I'm not saying it's right or wrong her boxing. But if it was my daughter it would be heartbreaking. Find her niche and that gets caught up in the current climate.

This is possibly a quirk in genetic make-up like that freakishly tall Chinese 14yo womens basketball player.
It's different from a basic M-F transition because of mental health.

The Australia girls are winning all our medals... where are the blokes?

This is actually a big concern. Telling men they "suck" is having an impact not just in sport.

I recon they are all sitting at home wringing their hands over the world going woke.

I recon they are all sitting at home wringing their hands over the world going woke.
Actually they are just living it up. I know a couple of high level athletes that just walked for some unknown reason. One was about to get a $40+ mill contract. Started partying instead and completely sick of the commitment.

Only young guys but there is a huge difference in the level of support between the men and the women.

Actually they are just living it up. I know a couple of high level athletes that just walked for some unknown reason. One was about to get a $40+ mill contract. Started partying instead and completely sick of the commitment.

Only young guys but there is a huge difference in the level of support between the men and the women.

Nah women mature much earlier than men and just do the work seen it with my kids and I was typical as well.

Mean while

PARIS (AP) — Dutch beach volleyball player Steven van de Velde, who served time in prison after he was convicted of raping a 12-year-old girl, won his second match at the Paris Olympics and received an even harsher reaction from the crowd on Wednesday than for his first match.

Nah women mature much earlier than men and just do the work seen it with my kids and I was typical as well.
I train both and could argue that this is bs these days. I'll probably push my eldest for next Olympics.
Everyone in the gyms will drop everything to encourage the women. It's a really good support system for them at the moment that brings out their best.

The change in thinking around men being properly supported is still lost in the 80s.