Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The Harris Presidency

Surely by now most people would have had a look at past attempts at price controls and come the same conclusion:
Price Controls do just the opposite of what they suggest.
Just ask Richard Nixon.
Mick

Surely by now most people would have had a look at past attempts at price controls and come the same conclusion:
Price Controls do just the opposite of what they suggest.
Just ask Richard Nixon.
Mick
The details have not been released. Probably at convention when Harris will fill it out, but it appears to me to be based on litigation for artificially raising prices. Look at their drug prices compared to Australia for instance.

Another policy is a tax cut at the lowest bracket which contrasts strongly with Trumps tax cut at the top tax bracket which cuts in at $539,000 annual income.

Trump is on the run now and will have to match Harris in some way. At the moment it's clear the middle class gets screwed over under his policies.

Sure he will get rid of IVF funding and bring in an effective 10% tax on all foreign goods, remove overtime pay through a quite nasty plan, and other great things, all vote winners er losers. Bring on the debate.

The details have not been released. Probably at convention when Harris will fill it out, but it appears to me to be based on litigation for artificially raising prices. Look at their drug prices compared to Australia for instance.

Another policy is a tax cut at the lowest bracket which contrasts strongly with Trumps tax cut at the top tax bracket which cuts in at $539,000 annual income.

Trump is on the run now and will have to match Harris in some way. At the moment it's clear the middle class gets screwed over under his policies.

Sure he will get rid of IVF funding and bring in an effective 10% tax on all foreign goods, remove overtime pay through a quite nasty plan, and other great things, all vote winners er losers. Bring on the debate.
Any debate with The trumpet and Harris will be interesting.
Will he assault her with charming quotes such as "dog face' or bring on the colour code.
I think she can match him in any verbal contest, whether she decides to try and deride him with insults we have to wait and see.

@finicky Personally I would love to see The Trumpet brought to his knees in a one-on-one debate.
The previous POTUS wasn't even in the contest.But as they are over there and we are over here, the outcome makes little difference, as I don't have to vote for either.

@finicky Personally I would love to see The Trumpet brought to his knees in a one-on-one debate.
The previous POTUS wasn't even in the contest.But as they are over there and we are over here, the outcome makes little difference, as I don't have to vote for either.
Trump can be savage, an absolute junkyard dog - and I like that 'bout him. Don't think he'd be brought to his knees with Harris lol. Despite allegations to the contrary from some quarters, Trump showed a lot of restraint in the Biden debate. He allowed Biden to leave the stage with his dignity.

"As a lifelong Republican, I may not agree with Kamala Harris on everything but I trust her to protect our freedoms, uphold the rule of law and provide steady leadership "

Olivia Troye, former national security adviser for Mike Pence.

^^^
Pathetic

1/ She's a careerist - maybe she's raking the leaves for a possible position in a Harris administration? She's a woman, so the job's almost hers already in a Dem goverment.

2/ There are plenty of RINOs who are total rats to the republican cause (Kinzinger, Cheney ..) Republicans tend not to have group think reaching the level of Dems. Source: totalpureincontrovertiblefacts.org

3/ She's ugly. Hence heart and soul in her career, not truth.

4/ She has a brain disorder.
Havana syndrome is a disputed medical condition reported primarily by U.S. diplomatic, intelligence, and military officials stationed in overseas locations.

^^^
Pathetic

1/ She's a careerist - maybe she's raking the leaves for a possible position in a Harris administration? She's a woman, so the job's almost hers already in a Dem goverment.

2/ There are plenty of RINOs who are total rats to the republican cause (Kinzinger, Cheney ..) Republicans tend not to have group think reaching the level of Dems. Source: totalpureincontrovertiblefacts.org

3/ She's ugly. Hence heart and soul in her career, not truth.

4/ She has a brain disorder.
Havana syndrome is a disputed medical condition reported primarily by U.S. diplomatic, intelligence, and military officials stationed in overseas locations.

Your totally off the planet Finicky . Really ..
But I suppose someone so utterly invested in Donald Trump has to have a few kangaroos loose in the upper paddock.

As far as Presidential debates go ?
I'm looking forward to Kamala reminding people of the rape and lying convictions Trump has on record.

Then of course there is the hush money trial which exposed Don's freewheeling "gash of least resistance" lifestyle followed up with covering his tracks with fraudulent paperwork.

Finally we come to the wide expanse of business fraud that underpinned his financial empire. Fairy tale property valuations and multiple deceptions of insurance companies, tax boards and banks.

And as for his competence ? We will hear about his inability/refusal to ever read anything more than one page long in big print as President of the United States

I don't believe Kamala will take a backwood step in skewering Trump with his owned history.

And she will do it with style.

In the end Trump will be left with a core band of Finicky type voters. Everyone else,regardless of their political allegiance, will just move on and be glad they have dodged the bullet.

Your totally off the planet Finicky . Really ..
But I suppose someone so utterly invested in Donald Trump has to have a few kangaroos loose in the upper paddock.

As far as Presidential debates go ?
I'm looking forward to Kamala reminding people of the rape and lying convictions Trump has on record.

Then of course there is the hush money trial which exposed Don's freewheeling "gash of least resistance" lifestyle followed up with covering his tracks with fraudulent paperwork.

Finally we come to the wide expanse of business fraud that underpinned his financial empire. Fairy tale property valuations and multiple deceptions of insurance companies, tax boards and banks.

And as for his competence ? We will hear about his inability/refusal to ever read anything more than one page long in big print as President of the United States

I don't believe Kamala will take a backwood step in skewering Trump with his owned history.

And she will do it with style.

In the end Trump will be left with a core band of Finicky type voters. Everyone else,regardless of their political allegiance, will just move on and be glad they have dodged the bullet.
An elephant is reported to have a very thick hide, when it comes to The Trumpet, his hide makes an elephant's look tissue paper thin !!!!

^^^
Pathetic

2/ There are plenty of RINOs who are total rats to the Trump cult cause (Kinzinger, Cheney ..) Trump cult Republicans tend not to think.

Just trying to help finicky.

She's laughing infectiously so nothing serious about having the gall to pitch for president. Just an insane society.

She's laughing infectiously so nothing serious about having the gall to pitch for president. Just an insane society.
Another "traitor" has joined the Harris cause.
Trumps press secretary! I remember her.

Trump’s ex-press secretary appears at Democratic convention to endorse Kamala Harris​

Stephanie Grisham, who held the role from July 2019 to April 2020, is one of several Republican figures invited to the convention in Chicago to denounce the “extremism” of the former president and his campaign.

Here is her picture with the man.

1724222394741.png