Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The completely useless irrelevant thread

@IFocus early this morning, a Good Friday present at the foreshore, a sea fog rolled in not very often you see that.

20240329_070809.jpg

20240329_071337.jpg

Wow very rare, barmy conditions down here in the deep south stunning day.
Had a fog here on the Scarp this morning everything is wet. The sun burnt it off pretty quickly and the humidity has now set in.
Going by the cows/calves siesta time was around 8.30. Good guides when it the warmth sets in.

Crushed our Durif grapes yesterday.
Might get 20 bottles this year.
Mick
LOVE Durif wine. :) Discovered it about 20 years ago and have kept an eye out for it since. Aldi sell a very good Durif red.
Enjoy.

Why go out for a bacon roll when you can enjoy a whole sweet little piglet on your lap ?

I reckon this could be a goer. Very sweet story. The animals are toilet trained and happy little vegemites.

Why go out for a bacon roll when you can enjoy a whole sweet little piglet on your lap ?

I reckon this could be a goer. Very sweet story. The animals are toilet trained and happy little vegemites.

Obviously not catering to the Jewish or Muslim market.
Mick

LOVE Durif wine. :) Discovered it about 20 years ago and have kept an eye out for it since. Aldi sell a very good Durif red.
Enjoy.

Have bought the Blue label durif from Aldi on a few occasions, but it goes very quickly.
Seems more and more people are cottoning on to it.
Warrabilla Wines just outside of Rutherglen has my all time favourite, followed closely by Campbells.
Mick

Pliny the Elder lived to 55; Pliny the Younger made it to 52..

Pitt the Elder lived to 69; Pitt the Younger made it to 46..

Have bought the Blue label durif from Aldi on a few occasions, but it goes very quickly.
Seems more and more people are cottoning on to it.
Warrabilla Wines just outside of Rutherglen has my all time favourite, followed closely by Campbells.
Mick
ah yes, Campbell's, was trying to remember. Durif is a Rutherglen speciality

Enjoy.

I get I very good quality clean skin red of unknown varieties from my orchardist mate. I suppose when it's a "give-me" then it has that million dollar taste about it. picked up 4 bottles each of red and white this afternoon.