Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

October 2024 Stock Competition Entries!

With the good news finally coming forth with CHN I now look forward to a higher perch on the Comp ladder.
At one stage today it was looking quite impressive that might have given the leaders a bit of a fright if CHN had maintained that higher SP.

I'm not that far behind you now gg. I is peddling furiously.
It really makes my day that you are not that far behind me and that you are peddling furiously. That is the nice part of my post. 🤩 . Seriously though it is good that the first place is shared around the forum, I can't remember you winning, or did you?

I must admit I have a soft spot for CVN and am a holder, so seeing @Ferret win would be good. @Sean K 's SVL shows that persistence pays off. I'm not that familiar with the others. I believe @Dona Ferentes 's pick is an expression used in video gaming. I must look them all up.

All the best for your CHN, Chalice has been a winner and the ruin of many, but it's time may be now.

1728977594827.png

gg

It really makes my day that you are not that far behind me and that you are peddling furiously. That is the nice part of my post. 🤩 . Seriously though it is good that the first place is shared around the forum, I can't remember you winning, or did you?

I must admit I have a soft spot for CVN and am a holder, so seeing @Ferret win would be good. @Sean K 's SVL shows that persistence pays off. I'm not that familiar with the others. I believe @Dona Ferentes 's pick is an expression used in video gaming. I must look them all up.

All the best for your CHN, Chalice has been a winner and the ruin of many, but it's time may be now.

View attachment 185909

gg
@Garpal Gumnut Nah gg haven't won as yet , though I have been on the top round a couple of times for a day or two and just to average it out finished in the cellar once.

bloody Nora ! @access what are you doing , putting on free movie nights or something

now there 4 of us in the ( negative ) 20-something club , many more and we will need to hire a bus to get to the cellar
@divs4ever Perhaps Management should be approached to see if a suitable vehicle could be made available to transport the seething mass at the bottom of the field to the cellar.
Something on the lines of Fred Flintstone's trusty 2-wheel run-a-bout!!!!!

@divs4ever Perhaps Management should be approached to see if a suitable vehicle could be made available to transport the seething mass at the bottom of the field to the cellar.
Something on the lines of Fred Flintstone's trusty 2-wheel run-a-bout!!!!!
.. well considering the market ( both major indexes) , , hit record highs yesterday , and five tipsters are more than negative 20% mid month ...

this cellar is starting to look more like a night-club , rather than a remote corner

.. well considering the market ( both major indexes) , , hit record highs yesterday , and five tipsters are more than negative 20% mid month ...

this cellar is starting to look more like a night-club , rather than a remote corner
bring on Fred's car built for 4