Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mueller and Russiagate

(article's bold emphasis not mine)
America In Denial: Dr. Gabor Maté On The Psychology Of Russiagate

The Grayzone’s Aaron Maté has done an interview with his father titled “America in denial: Gabor Maté on the psychology of Russiagate”, and it is the single best and most insightful political video I’ve ever seen. In 27 minutes it essentially describes the fundamental problems of our times, not just with Russiagate but with world politics as a whole, from the overarching behaviors of globe-dominating forces all the way down to the ways our own inner reluctance to face reality objectively helps to prop up those forces. So it deserves its own article.

1_-sQh6_xKJIkFrDS5jl03qg.png

Back when I learned that Gabor was Aaron’s father my first thought was, “That makes so much sense.” Aaron had exploded onto the Russiagate debate scene seemingly out of nowhere and quickly became the most thorough and lucid voice on the subject, holding to strict principles of valuing facts and evidence over the aggressive pressure to conform from his media peers and the authoritative assertions of government agencies. Gabor I’d known of for years because of how widely respected he is in other circles I’ve moved in for his penetrating insights into the human psyche. It makes perfect sense that someone with the moral fortitude to swim against the groupthink current and speak the truth no matter what would have someone like that as part of his personal formation.

I highly recommend watching the full interview, but since I know many of my readers aren’t big on watching videos I’ll sum up what I consider the highlights here with excerpts from the Grayzone transcript, because I really do think it’s that good and that important. More...

What a droll little devil you are Wayne :) I keep forgetting how resolutely blind and deluded you are.

"Still believes in the world wide conspiracy of climate scientists (and glaciologists, botanists, ect) against the forces of True Progress - The Great Fossil Fool Industry"
My bad.:thumbsdown:

The Real Muellergate Scandal

Robert Mueller is either a fool, or deeply corrupt. I do not think he is a fool.

I did not comment instantly on the Mueller Report as I was so shocked by it, I have been waiting to see if any other facts come to light in justification. Nothing has. I limit myself here to that area of which I have personal knowledge – the leak of DNC and Podesta emails to Wikileaks. On the wider question of the corrupt Russian 1% having business dealings with the corrupt Western 1%, all I have to say is that if you believe that is limited in the USA by party political boundaries, you are a fool.

On the DNC leak, Mueller started with the prejudice that it was “the Russians” and he deliberately and systematically excluded from evidence anything that contradicted that view.

Mueller, as a matter of determined policy, omitted key steps which any honest investigator would undertake. He did not commission any forensic examination of the DNC servers. He did not interview Bill Binney. He did not interview Julian Assange. His failure to do any of those obvious things renders his report worthless.

There has never been, by any US law enforcement or security service body, a forensic examination of the DNC servers, despite the fact that the claim those servers were hacked is the very heart of the entire investigation. Instead, the security services simply accepted the “evidence” provided by the DNC’s own IT security consultants, Crowdstrike, a company which is politically aligned to the Clintons. More...

I feel sorry for Robert Meuller. He was a greatly respected stalwart Republican but now for the rest of his life he will be attacked by conspircists and right wing cranks.
He probably won't even get his report published which would enable him to defend himself.

What a droll little devil you are Wayne :) I keep forgetting how resolutely blind and deluded you are.

"Still believes in the world wide conspiracy of climate scientists (and glaciologists, botanists, ect) against the forces of True Progress - The Great Fossil Fool Industry"
My bad.:thumbsdown:
Ahhh, ad hom and outright misrepresentation when you get caught the **** out. I expect no less from you bas. :laugh:

No Wonder Obama Intel Chiefs Panicking - Trump To Declassify "Bucket 5" Russiagate Docs
(Bold accents from article, not the poster.)

As Congressional Democrats insist on conducting post-Mueller probes into President Trump and those around him, much of the recent infighting and backpedaling we've seen from former Obama intel chiefs is starting to make sense.

comey%20brennan%20clapper_1.jpg

Appearing with Fox News's Sean Hannity Tuesday night, The Hill's John Solomon revealed that according to his sources (and Hannity's as well), President Trump will begin declassifying 'Russiagate' documents in the next 6-7 days.

Among those will be the so-called "Bucket Five" - documents which were originally presented to the Gang of Eight in 2016, which included everything the FBI and DOJ used against Trump campaign aide Carter Page - including the FISA surveillance application and its underlying exculpatory intelligence documents which the FISA court may have never seen. More...

Rachel Maddow was one of the main 'promoters' of the Trump/Russia collusion. I watched her a few times in the early days and quite enjoyed her until the "OH WOW! HE IS GONE NOW!!" kept being repeated over and over. Eventually it became a repetitive non-event I just thought, meh, bullsh!t.

Rachel Maddow's Weekly Ratings Just Plunged To Yearly Lows

Following a string of embarrassments over the last few years, including the famous "I've got Trump's taxes" fiasco, followed by crying on air when she had to announce that Robert Mueller's investigation found no collusion, it looks as though even MSNBC viewers are starting to throw in the towel on Rachel Maddow.

Last week, Maddow's show averaged 2,324,000 viewers, with an average audience of 337,000 in the 25-54 age demographic, both of which mark yearly lows, according to Nielsen Media Research. The drop coincided with the "conclusion of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation," according to the Daily Caller. More...

I just thought, meh, bullsh!t

Tee hee ..

Trump has a tantrum ... a prepared one walks out after 3 minutes ...
Only 30 investigations now going on. Most not about Meuller or Russia .

Latest is money laundering via Deutsche bank.
Tax fraud, insurance fraud, bank fraud, and on and on it goes.... security clearances ... for idiot children, oh and the most obvious one is obstruction.

Only 7 in jail ... 17 people charged and this is prior to the finding of his kids actions.

Trump of course will evade and avoid all this and ... as usual for the USA. His kids ? Unlikely to avoid it.

All BS if your stupid or delusional.

@basilio 's raison d'etre for last 8 years blown away in one fell swoop by the Durham report :laugh:
o_O Are you completely and utterly delusional or is this just your normal mindxxxx behaviour Wayne ? Really...

On a scale of 1 to 100 of what Trump has done to destroy democracy in the US as well the rest of the world this is about 2 .
But it fits well with the entirety of your contributions to these conversations. It faithfully follows the Steve Bannon thesis for gaining power.

While watching the news coverage of Steve Bannon’s initial appearance in federal court on Monday, I kept thinking about his 2018 confession to the acclaimed writer Michael Lewis. His quote is like a compass that orients this crazy era of American politics. “The Democrats don’t matter,” Bannon told Lewis. “The real opposition is the media. And the way to deal with them is to flood the zone with sxxt.”

That’s the Bannon business model: Flood the zone. Stink up the joint. As Jonathan Rauch once said, citing Bannon’s infamous quote, “This is not about persuasion: This is about disorientation.”