Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Donald Trump - Business and tax stories

It's always been that way though until Trump came along. If anything it will protect Biden when he gets out.
Another way of looking at the Trump immunity issue is, does it come under the heading of unintended consequences?
It isn't as though Trump hasn't been hounded to death, the possibility of an outcome you didn't want, is always a possibility.
Just ask Bruce Lehrmann.

It's always been that way though until Trump came along. If anything it will protect Biden when he gets out.

It shouldn't protect anyone that's the point the Supreme court has inserted itself into the political world along with the administration of government backing Trump.

Biden should be prosecuted in the same fashion as Trump should a prosecutor want to do so.

I think its a real mess with massive implications down the road

It shouldn't protect anyone that's the point the Supreme court has inserted itself into the political world along with the administration of government backing Trump.

Biden should be prosecuted in the same fashion as Trump should a prosecutor want to do so.

I think its a real mess with massive implications down the road
Bush and the Iraq war?

Iraq had contravened multiple laws to invoke a war. But they went in under "weapons of mass destruction". Presidents need immunity while serving office. But what constitutes "serving" (It would have to be already outlined). I mean Trump isn't the first.

It's never been a thing till democrats went lawfare.
Tesla case in Delaware's in my opinion shows leftist lawfare overreach. Biden home state where companies were threatened by politicians to have judges get them. Message was clear to toe the line.

They unleashed on a few political enemies the first half of this year.

It's never been a thing till democrats went lawfare.

Republicains appointing a full time prosecutor to go after Clinton wasn't lawfare?

It wasn't a thing?

Note they didn't find any criminal activity unlike Trump.

Don't be so naive seriously stop buying the extreme RW BS its how the Yanks work no side is pure they are all bent

Republicains appointing a full time prosecutor to go after Clinton wasn't lawfare?

It wasn't a thing?

Note they didn't find any criminal activity unlike Trump.

Don't be so naive seriously stop buying the extreme RW BS its how the Yanks work no side is pure they are all bent
Clinton was raping interns in his office. Both Clinton's are the worst criminals imaginable. They did not drag Clinton through the lower courts.

Obama hasn't been arrested for bombing 6 different countries without congressional authorization has he.

How many times you want to be wrong?
Pretty sure you were saying "Biden is mentally fine" not long ago.

Covid vaccine is completely safe.

Russia gate is real.

I'm not falling for Jack. I don't even believe Trump is the right pick this time around. But the dems are toxic. It's disgusting where they are at.

Let's go through it:

Here's the airhead judges they placed:

You know what... I can't be bothered. If at this point you can't do the minimum of DD on the cases running through. Or even the fact this is like the 8th year of Lies that everyone watched in real time. It's pointless me going over it.

Clinton was raping interns in his office. Both Clinton's are the worst criminals imaginable. They did not drag Clinton through the lower courts.

Clinton was another dog similar to Trump the Republicans went after him for "White Water" not to find Monica, thats law fare as you term it stop buying the BS, law fare started with the Republicans regardless its how the Yanks work if you think one side is purer than the other you're on the gear.

BTW the Republican Party currently is an absolute cesspit.

Clinton was another dog similar to Trump the Republicans went after him for "White Water" not to find Monica, thats law fare as you term it stop buying the BS, law fare started with the Republicans regardless its how the Yanks work if you think one side is purer than the other you're on the gear.

BTW the Republican Party currently is an absolute cesspit.
It's shot all over. But there is a difference between political grandstanding and using the justice department the way the democrats have. Impeachment of Trump was fine. Changing laws to get Trump with he/she said evidence is not.

Dems have brought the country to disgusting levels of abuse in using the justice department in such a way. They have gone after multiple political opponents, even Musk in an insane judgement. It's gone way to far

It's shot all over. But there is a difference between political grandstanding and using the justice department the way the democrats have. Impeachment of Trump was fine. Changing laws to get Trump with he/she said evidence is not.

Dems have brought the country to disgusting levels of abuse in using the justice department in such a way. They have gone after multiple political opponents, even Musk in an insane judgement. It's gone way to far

Using the Justice Department like below

"In 2004, Starr expressed regret for ever having asked the Department of Justice to assign him to oversee the Lewinsky investigation personally, saying, "the most fundamental thing that could have been done differently" would have been for somebody else to have investigated the matter.[46]"

Using the Justice Department like below

"In 2004, Starr expressed regret for ever having asked the Department of Justice to assign him to oversee the Lewinsky investigation personally, saying, "the most fundamental thing that could have been done differently" would have been for somebody else to have investigated the matter.[46]"
And what happened?
I don't remember anyone changing the law or getting sued for ridiculous amounts.

And what happened?
I don't remember anyone changing the law or getting sued for ridiculous amounts.

Do you think if they found something unlawful Clinton would have gotten off the hook?

Its the Republicans that have seeked the supreme judgement to let Trump of the hook that's changing the law in regards to immunity unbelievably short term stupid if Trump carries out revenge as he sees it the next lunatic Democrat could well run amuck to get revenge on Trump and his family.

Do you think if they found something unlawful Clinton would have gotten off the hook?

Its the Republicans that have seeked the supreme judgement to let Trump of the hook that's changing the law in regards to immunity unbelievably short term stupid if Trump carries out revenge as he sees it the next lunatic Democrat could well run amuck to get revenge on Trump and his family.
It didn't change the law. The trial courts used material they shouldn't have. All of them would have been overturned on appeal. The problem is the judges. That's what you keep overlooking. If Republicans did the same, Clinton would be in jail.

Trump is an outsider. Who the hell is going to have a shot again.

Political families are all linked. I'm sure Obama was distantly related to the bush family

1000012074.jpg

The above photo will be on every GOP campaign leaflet, X post, and few others.
Perfect grab of what everything that trump says about himself - fighting against the MSM, the Democrats, the elites of the left etc etc. In other words, he sees himself as indestructible, in short a rallying cry against the forces of evil.
Now we wait to see the background of the shooter.
Mick

The video below is quite disturbing on many levels.
Firstly it shows the moment the shots were fired.
But what is more disturbing is that it shows what we are told is secret service snipers on another vantage point taking aim at something.
It would appear that they have shot the whatever they were aiming at after the first three shots were fired.
If they were aiming at the guy laying on the roof prone looking through at rifle, you have to wonder if they were not happy to let him shoot at Trump and before they shot the sniper.
Mick

Looking at that footage, those two looked as though they didn't shoot at all, the one kneeling lifted his head from the scope just as the first shot was fired and the other agent laying down moves back from the apex.
The shots keep coming, so maybe there was another sniper, who killed the shooter?

Looking at that footage, those two looked as though they didn't shoot at all, the one kneeling lifted his head from the scope just as the first shot was fired and the other agent laying down moves back from the apex.
The shots keep coming, so maybe there was another sniper, who killed the shooter?
Perhaps, but they look like rank amateurs to me.
Firstly, why were two stationed in the same spot.
Standard practice is to have them at different vantage points to cover the whole area.
Secondly, the first guy looks up and fumbles his rifle after the first shots.
There is other disturbing images of people near the white building yelling and screaming that there is someone on the roof with a rifle, and even video of the guy.
There are three shots, a wait of about three seconds then two more shots, then about 35 seconds later a another single shot is heard.
The video can be seen here.

Mick