Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

Trump is going to crack open the JFK and RFK Snr assassination files, as well as an investigation into his own assassination attempt (and a few details leaking out about that ATM).

^^^
"He literally obliterated the Democrat party in this statement"

No he didn't (unfortunately). Call me a paedophile .. hey watch it buddy .. pedant .. but I am so annoyed by the disrespectful misuse of the English language which has so much observation and cognition preserved within it - like ancient insects in amber.
'Obliterate' is to destroy totally. Does anyone think RFK did that to the Democrat Party with his few measured words? And any 'obliteration' is 'literal' if one has to use that dumb and redundant word. 'Obliterate' is absolute, there are no shades. It's the age of quick takes, imagery, phones and the internet. Uh.. thankyou.

Kennedy asked for a job in the Dems but they said no way.

Trump said he would give him one and so he did his best to please him. Trump probably will backstab him later. I really can't see him running a department. Might help Trump slightly with the votes.

RFK 3 months ago:

"President Trump scammed American workers. He promised to bring back manufacturing, raise wages, fix trade deals, close the carried interest loophole, and help small farmers. But everything President Trump achieved were things the Republican machine wanted. We got a tax cut for Jeff Bezos, deregulation for special interests, and giveaways to agriculture conglomerates.
President Trump let the Bush wing of the GOP run all his agencies. His Interior Secretary was an oil & gas lobbyist. His Defense Secretary was a Raytheon lobbyist. His EPA Administrator was a coal lobbyist. His HHS Secretary was a pharmaceutical lobbyist. And his Labor Secretary was a lawyer for mega corporations.
President Trump’s supposed support for farmers ($28 billion) all went to Big Ag conglomerates.
We had the worst rioting and looting this country had seen since the 60s under President Trump. He inflamed racial tensions and didn’t keep us safe. Instead of using federal law enforcement to stop the rioting, Trump thought it was good optics to let Democrat-run cities burn.
President Trump bragged about arming Ukraine more than Obama did. He also walked away unilaterally from the intermediate range nuclear missile treaty with Russia, destabilizing our relationship. He also exacerbated tensions between Ukraine and Russia that ultimately caused a war.
Trump appointed the worst neocons to the highest positions of power in his administration: John Bolton, HR McMaster, and Robert O’Brien. Now, Lindsey Graham is one of his top advisors and likely to be his Secretary of State.
President Trump bombed Syria, killed an Iranian general, and failed to fulfill his promise of ending the war in Afghanistan. President Trump invented lockdowns. He shut down millions of small businesses and facilitated the greatest wealth transfer to billionaires in this country’s history.
President Trump did nothing to solve the opioid crisis. It got far worse under his tenure while his appointees running HHS were in the pocket of big pharma.
If you think a second Trump term would be any different, you are engaging in wishful thinking."

RFK 3 months ago:

"President Trump scammed American workers. He promised to bring back manufacturing, raise wages, fix trade deals, close the carried interest loophole, and help small farmers. But everything President Trump achieved were things the Republican machine wanted. We got a tax cut for Jeff Bezos, deregulation for special interests, and giveaways to agriculture conglomerates.
President Trump let the Bush wing of the GOP run all his agencies. His Interior Secretary was an oil & gas lobbyist. His Defense Secretary was a Raytheon lobbyist. His EPA Administrator was a coal lobbyist. His HHS Secretary was a pharmaceutical lobbyist. And his Labor Secretary was a lawyer for mega corporations.
President Trump’s supposed support for farmers ($28 billion) all went to Big Ag conglomerates.
We had the worst rioting and looting this country had seen since the 60s under President Trump. He inflamed racial tensions and didn’t keep us safe. Instead of using federal law enforcement to stop the rioting, Trump thought it was good optics to let Democrat-run cities burn.
President Trump bragged about arming Ukraine more than Obama did. He also walked away unilaterally from the intermediate range nuclear missile treaty with Russia, destabilizing our relationship. He also exacerbated tensions between Ukraine and Russia that ultimately caused a war.
Trump appointed the worst neocons to the highest positions of power in his administration: John Bolton, HR McMaster, and Robert O’Brien. Now, Lindsey Graham is one of his top advisors and likely to be his Secretary of State.
President Trump bombed Syria, killed an Iranian general, and failed to fulfill his promise of ending the war in Afghanistan. President Trump invented lockdowns. He shut down millions of small businesses and facilitated the greatest wealth transfer to billionaires in this country’s history.
President Trump did nothing to solve the opioid crisis. It got far worse under his tenure while his appointees running HHS were in the pocket of big pharma.
If you think a second Trump term would be any different, you are engaging in wishful thinking."
RFK now:

Don't vote Democrat, because they are a mob of communist warmongers who will get us all broke and killed, and your kids infertile. ;)

If RFK said all that he's full of it. Mostly just politicking. Unbelievable - Trump invented lockdowns? Nothing to do with his public health advisors? Lockdowns were happening all around the world. Were Democrats opposing it?
Why wouldn't you assassinate an Iranian general actively planning more mass murder?
A democrat condemning Trump on Afghanistan after what they did there with the unplanned ignominious retreat as soon as they got to power? Servicemen died, Afghan allies were abandoned to the Taliban savages and incredible amounts of equipment and wealth were left behind in working condition for the enemy.
Yeah, the St George Floyd riots were about BLM, ANTIFA and hordes of opportunistic mostly black villains who righteously expressed their moral outrage with murder, assault, looting of designer handbags and arson. Fortunately liberal D.A's, judges, mayors and governors had softened all authority up during Trump's term so that the poor oppressed minorities and communists could freely express themselves with impunity. Trump's fault, the racist.

Remember when Obama said that manufacturing would never return to the US. Trump actually put tariffs in place to bring it back. Everyone said he was crazy till covid happened and it exposed just how badly the US position was. Even semiconductors. Then somehow Trump never did anything for manufacturing in the news cycle.

Trump was the one that pointed out multiple problems before it happened. EU military spending, EU reliance on Russian gas. His whole term was pointing out the stupidity of the policies in place. Which shows us how stupid politicians are.

Democrats keep rewriting history. The majority of the retardation in all facets of life is down to career politicians pandering to idiots.

Donald Trump. An utterly hypocritical piece of merde ?
Just good to see it spelt out in Trumps own words

1724824379668.png

I'll never hear out a Carole King song ever again. I kind of hated her anyway. That song "It's Too Late" would have to be the most emotionally ruthless callous female lyric ever. Even so it was in my repertoire for singing a few lines around the house by myself, "Stayed in bed just to pass the time. There's something wrong here there can be no denying". 'Cept I would sing it about my life not some poor slob I'm going to dump. Joni Mitchell's the same. Here the comfy protected 'wanting to belong' moron is talking about Kamaltoe and being a Swifty fan, my bold:

“I’m excited about Kamala, because so many people are excited about Kamala, and I have met her. I admire her and the stars lined up, and Joe Biden did a really gracious, hard thing to do, and I’m so proud of him,” King continued. “But this is about you. I know you have your ways of communicating and social networking and organizing.”

I'll never hear out a Carole King song ever again. I kind of hated her anyway. That song "It's Too Late" would have to be the most emotionally ruthless callous female lyric ever. Even so it was in my repertoire for singing a few lines around the house by myself, "Stayed in bed just to pass the time. There's something wrong here there can be no denying". 'Cept I would sing it about my life not some poor slob I'm going to dump. Joni Mitchell's the same. Here the comfy protected 'wanting to belong' moron is talking about Kamaltoe and being a Swifty fan, my bold:

“I’m excited about Kamala, because so many people are excited about Kamala, and I have met her. I admire her and the stars lined up, and Joe Biden did a really gracious, hard thing to do, and I’m so proud of him,” King continued. “But this is about you. I know you have your ways of communicating and social networking and organizing.”
Another CD to chuck in the bin.

Love the Trump artwork at the bro rally aimed at young men.
Probably work. Need to hire the artist to paint me!😄

Harris should hire him, come out looking like Sigourney Weaver!

Click to see properly.

Attachments

• d392a512f7a6e615c843f4c85574c3390273f854.jpeg
    d392a512f7a6e615c843f4c85574c3390273f854.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 13