Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

Like l keep saying, Trump won 2020

5EYXtoUC_bigger.jpg

Agent Self

@AgentSelf99B

How many times does this have to be debunked?The claim that 1.7 million ballot images were "missing" from Georgia's 2020 election is a distortion of facts. Remember…. The GA Election officials did multiple audits, including a hand recount, THAT confirmed the integrity and accuracy of Georgia's results. The discrepancy mentioned pertains to procedural issues in record retention, not to fraudulent activity or lost votes. These verification processes have repeatedly validated the election outcome, affirming that Joe Biden won the state. So either take this to the Supreme Court and go to trial—or shut the **** up about the “rigged election” it didn’t ******* happen. You ******* LOST. Take the L and move on with your lives.. you MAGAs are dumb asf..

4:25 AM · Aug 8, 2024
·
Views

Hey Quack' They'll repeat it anywhere but in court under oath ... If they did they'd end up where Steve Bannon is right now.

Anybody else watching the odds? appears to be a reversal of fortunes on Sportsbet's tally.

appears to be a reversal of fortunes on Sportsbet's
Which way?

200.gif

^^^
Nah got fooled it looks, deep fake or whatever. I did think it strange that he was allowed to speak and was not interrupted and that Whoopi Goldberg and the rest looked humbled.

"Conclusion: Findings by PRNigeria revealed that the TV talk show appearance was actually a satirical content created by Damon Imani from an original appearance of first lady Jill Biden on a talk show “The View” which featured her new book, “Willow the White House Cat.” The Imani’s appearance was entirely fabricated and does not depict actual event."

Did you not see this under the video on You Tube ? And it also states the on the video Altered or Synthetic content
388,576 views Jul 3, 2024
The Best of Damon Imani destroying the fake news media. (June 2024) Notice: This video is satire.

How this content was made
Altered or synthetic content
Sound or visuals were significantly edited or digitally generated. Learn more

Hey Quack' They'll repeat it anywhere but in court under oath ... If they did they'd end up where Steve Bannon is right now.

Anybody else watching the odds? appears to be a reversal of fortunes on Sportsbet's tally.
Harris 1.83, Trump 2
You know what they say about a week in politics though.

It would be nice to think they did.
I do think they have been paying closer attention to us.
The democrats strategists do actually converse with ours. It's been mentioned elsewhere that they took notice of some of our methods

The democrats strategists do actually converse with ours. It's been mentioned elsewhere that they took notice of some of our methods

Maybe, unfortunately the Coalition keep bringing Republican lunacy back to Oz unbelievably a Coalition strategist (cannot remember the name) was bragging about it.

Maybe, unfortunately the Coalition keep bringing Republican lunacy back to Oz unbelievably a Coalition strategist (cannot remember the name) was bragging about it.
It won't work here. I am seeing a lot of Anti government types getting around lately. Everyone seems to associate government and corporations as evil and out of touch.

It won't work here. I am seeing a lot of Anti government types getting around lately. Everyone seems to associate government and corporations as evil and out of touch.

Abbott got elected running the no to everything campaign that came straight from the GOP.

They actually learnt it from the Aussies. Bringing in the ringer after knifing the leader

Now the betting is Harris, 1.83, Trump 1.91 Nicky Haley 67

Could they do it to Trump if the polls went bad? I would say highly unlikely but modern politics. Obviously there is money for her.

Now the betting is Harris, 1.83, Trump 1.91 Nicky Haley 67

Could they do it to Trump if the polls went bad? I would say highly unlikely but modern politics. Obviously there is money for her.
Na he can turn it around. Harris needs a lot of polishing and they are spending a fortune on TikTok influencers. They were paying anyone over a certain number of followers.

Her numbers are the best she will get at this stage. She won't do a news conference. Personally I think the only thing that was ever between her ears was Willie Brown. It's most likely down from here

Trump and Republicans need to turn it back to border security and the huge amounts of failure Biden and Harris have overseen. Also start a bunch of conversations and questions to pressure Harris.

The swing states need attention

The Trump campaign must think Logique2 is on their side. Lots of emails coming through.

Nonetheless, watch where markets go ..if Kamala wins the '4am mail-in voting' demographic :eek:.

You ain't seen nothin' yet..