Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

Isn't it inevitable there is going to be extreme elements in the backlash to the slickman Obama cultural Marxist revolution? Got some labels in there. But really, these absolute pigs with all their DEI appointments to powerful bureaucratic positions, seeking to change SCOTUS, integrating the govt with its paramilitary arms (ANTIFA and BLM) and the security agencies and the media, crapping on all the cherished cultural norms, actually inciting division as a new version of marxist class warfare. What you think some conservatives aren't going to write their own wishlist. Everything the left projects onto the right is a reflection of what the left are actually doing. They are actual tyrants who scare monger that the right are would-be tyrants.

Isn't it inevitable there is going to be extreme elements in the backlash to the slickman Obama cultural Marxist revolution? Got some labels in there. But really, these absolute pigs with all their DEI appointments to powerful bureaucratic positions, seeking to change SCOTUS, integrating the govt with its paramilitary arms (ANTIFA and BLM) and the security agencies and the media, crapping on all the cherished cultural norms, actually inciting division as a new version of marxist class warfare. What you think some conservatives aren't going to write their own wishlist. Everything the left projects onto the right is a reflection of what the left are actually doing. They are actual tyrants who scare monger that the right are would-be tyrants.
There are currently riots in England over those young girls that got stabbed. Seems the only thing that the police and authorities understand over there is violence. They were strong armed by the Pakistanis, the Romanians and the English now followed after the stabbings. They really neutered their police force.

US, Europe, UK, all close to civil war in some sections. I know Ireland had just about enough. It's a shame it's turning into violence.

There are currently riots in England over those young girls that got stabbed. Seems the only thing that the police and authorities understand over there is violence. They were strong armed by the Pakistanis, the Romanians and the English now followed after the stabbings. They really neutered their police force.

US, Europe, UK, all close to civil war in some sections. I know Ireland had just about enough. It's a shame it's turning into violence.
When Countries are flooded with immigrants, the locals get angry at a perceived lack of respect for their right to feel safe in their own homes, was the attack on the children by someone from an immigrant background or was it just a local nutcase?
I haven't read much on the incident.

When Countries are flooded with immigrants, the locals get angry at a perceived lack of respect for their right to feel safe in their own homes, was the attack on the children by someone from an immigrant background or was it just a local nutcase?
I haven't read much on the incident.
Born local from immigrant parents but apparently radicalised similar to the teenagers here.

Trump running scared from debating Harris.
The article, which I haven't read, is from the woke BBC.
I would guess Trump is bargaining hard over terms of fairness. He probably wants to slug it out with the hoe but with a neutral moderator.
If you saw Trump recently being reviled in front of a purely black audience by a sneering interviewer can't see why you'd argue with that.

The article, which I haven't read, is from the woke BBC.
I would guess Trump is bargaining hard over terms of fairness. He probably wants to slug it out with the hoe but with a neutral moderator.
If you saw Trump recently being reviled in front of a purely black audience by a sneering interviewer can't see why you'd argue with that.
Nah, he is scared.

He agreed to this but now only wants to meet on Fox with moderators he chooses which he knows will never be agreed to.

Gutless.

Nah, he is scared.

He agreed to this but now only wants to meet on Fox with moderators he chooses which he knows will never be agreed to.

Gutless.
Scared of Harris?
Ya gotta be joking!
The woman can't put two words together that make sense.
Below is her response to a reporter that asked her what she might do about fixing inflation.

Trump will bull**** all over her.
Mick

Nah, he is scared.

Gutless.
How childish

200.gif

The truth literally deserted Kamala many years ago while she slutted and schemed her way to the very top of society. She is a god forsaken shell of a human being.

Scared of Harris?
Ya gotta be joking!
Below is her response to a reporter that asked her what she might do about fixing inflation.

Mick

Yet he is isn't going to try.
Spin it any way you like. The fact remains.
If I was running the Dem campaign I would be mentioning it many times that he has run away from the debate.

The Betting Markets are starting to trend ...

And Waltz's 'Weird' meme is taking on a life of its own ...
I can't imagine why? Gilead looks to be like such fun; 'girls; show us your napkins'.
Ahh the 'privacy' of the Old Testament ... the good'ol days.
Illiterate, barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.... just the environment to grow the next gen of MAGA voters (if votes are needed) . Rickets and all.

'The Slutting and Scheming days '.... Those dreams of a much loved bygone era. I pitied so much (at the time ) the 'ugly people'.

I can't imagine why? Gilead looks to be like such fun; 'girls; show us your napkins'.
Ahh the 'privacy' of the Old Testament ... the good'ol days.
Illiterate, barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.... just the environment to grow the next gen of MAGA voters (if votes are needed) . Rickets and all.

'The Slutting and Scheming days '.... Those dreams of a much loved bygone era. I pitied so much (at the time ) the 'ugly people'.
Lay off the LSD bro.

He had to run it out a few times but now its stuck, it pretty much sums up Trump, Vance and the schopant Republicans like the "Emperor with no clothes" .

Scared of Harris?
Ya gotta be joking!

Mick

Watched one of Trump's rally's where he raved on incoherently for a good 15 minutes before getting back on script it was fascinating.

Way better than the above which sort of looks like they cut the bit where she talked about what she would actually do.

Dr. Hannibal Lector is very unhappy.:mad: Donald Trump riffed on about the "great"Hannibal Lector at a few of his rallies. Somehow thought that would be a bright spot for his base.

Hannibal ain't happy.;)