Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

March 2024 Stock Competition Entries!

I think that my chances of being in the top three for March have about as much of a chance of rain falling on my property today, tomorrow or even next month. !!!!!

I think that my chances of being in the top three for March have about as much of a chance of rain falling on my property today, tomorrow or even next month. !!!!!
has been drizzling all day here , but sadly it hasn't improved my daily finish ( in the comp. )

It's still up in the air for the final day Thursday this week and I would think if you are not in the top 14 rankings tonight, it would take a very lucky dark horse to take it out, even if your name is @Garpal Gumnut

Well I think Ive run my race for this month given the excellent announcement yesterday and no follow through on the SP.

It looks like its up to you to bring this one home Rock. The Axe is still swinging.

1711508118360.png

Well I think Ive run my race for this month given the excellent announcement yesterday and no follow through on the SP.

It looks like its up to you to bring this one home Rock. The Axe is still swinging.

View attachment 173503
We may well say that The Rock is rock solid at No 1, with perhaps some competition for the coveted 3 spots.
But I am looking at the other end where there may be a duel going on for that least cherished spot Last.

top 5 . ...one day to go
1.frugal.rockAXE
0.39​
0.185​
2.barneyPRS
0.03​
0.012​
3.peter2DXB
0.225​
0.08​
4.Iggy_PopARU
0.155​
0.05​
5.MuchadoADO
0.029​
0.009​

I'm backing the Rock-man this month. Personally pretty chuffed to be in the top 5 given I own a few PRS :happy: .... (Some of them bought at a much higher price than current just for clarification :inpain: ) ..... but I back Stocks based on rather odd parameters, lol .

Go Rock!! And go Barney (in 12 months time!) (hopefully)

I'm backing the Rock-man this month. Personally pretty chuffed to be in the top 5 given I own a few PRS :happy: .... (Some of them bought at a much higher price than current just for clarification :inpain: ) ..... but I back Stocks based on rather odd parameters, lol .

Go Rock!! And go Barney (in 12 months time!) (hopefully)
yep, only 'News', other than bad stuff, can take someone else through.

I would like to be as optimistic as you lot, but a little rise by PRS or DXB or others, and a little drop by AXE and well, things would easily change.
Then there's another 20 or so dark horses in the pack there which could have a great news day thrust.
When the large lady sings after close tomorrow, I'll be having a look then.

top 5 . ...one day to go
1.frugal.rockAXE
0.39​
0.185​
2.barneyPRS
0.03​
0.012​
3.peter2DXB
0.225​
0.08​
4.Iggy_PopARU
0.155​
0.05​
5.MuchadoADO
0.029​
0.009​

minor rotations but I tip a rock* to take it out .. at 2pm, last drinks please
1.frugal.rockAXE
0.39​
0.19​
2.peter2DXB
0.225​
0.08​
3.barneyPRS
0.03​
0.009​
4.Iggy_PopARU
0.155​
0.045​

* Frugal the rock, Peter the rock, Iggy the rocker and Barney rubble/ Blarney stone

1.frugal.rockAXE
0.39​
0.19​
2.peter2DXB
0.225​
0.08​
3.barneyPRS
0.03​
0.009​
4.Iggy_PopARU
0.155​
0.045​

* Frugal the rock, Peter the rock, Iggy the rocker and Barney rubble/ Blarney stone
Congratulations and publications to the three wise souls sitting on top of the totem pole.
For me it was nearly a double,
On top at the beginning of the month and just missed finishing last by a whisker

Nice count down this month from you lads ....

Well done Rock ... I had my cash on you a few days ago! ;)

I'm actually glad I dropped out of the top 3 ....... I hate making speeches, lol ...... :happy:

Look out for PRS over the next few months is my obviously biased opinion! Definitely a Spec with potential. :wheniwasaboy:

By a mere whisker I have missed giving myself the end of Month Gong for the Monthly Competition.
So to Chezzadirect you are now the proud holder of the Certificate to do Better next Month.
It is now up to you over this Easter period to take up the challenge to keep the joint in its usually unkempt state, I believe the feather duster now has only a single feather left , enjoy what is left of the very poor, low cost, and extremely dreadful gut-rot red.
I am informed that the salvaged lounge chair from the tip is now worse for wear, Tuff.

Well DF there is one that is as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow morning and that is, no rain in the foreseeable future for us.
Presently carting 2000 litres of water twice a day to the farm for the herd there.
We are so sick of the rain here, can not access anywhere on the property with machinery/ute..walking is with gum boots..let's share !!!!..
I think 1.2m so far since January😊

We are so sick of the rain here, can not access anywhere on the property with machinery/ute..walking is with gum boots..let's share !!!!..
I think 1.2m so far since January😊
not raining here currently ( nor yesterday ) but earlier in the week this farm had a nice refresher

but we have clouds and fairly dark ones so maybe later today

roughly 317 mm since the beginning of January here , but chances are it will taper off later in the year

but only been here a little a less than a year

the first six months here ( last year ) might have been unusual ( ly higher or lower )