Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Is political correctness going too far?

This made me laugh.

FB_IMG_1681806777858.jpg

Screenshot_20230418_183801_Facebook~2.jpg

I
Bro, I don't often disagree with you, but here I must draw the line. Good for pizza and melted cheese sarnies
maybe.

But for wanky dinner parties???
Oh you mean la di da cheese.
I don't like sticking with one brand.
Good site

Racial profiling ?

African and Middle Eastern people over represented in COVID fines.

Maybe they just have less respect for the law.

What do people think about the "Spanish kiss" ?

From the video I saw the lady was laughing and smiling after it happened, if she was offended at the time she could have given the guy a slap, but she gave him a friendly pat on the ribs.

I reckon the sisterhood has gotten together and decided to crucify him.

From the video I saw the lady was laughing and smiling after it happened, if she was offended at the time she could have given the guy a slap, but she gave him a friendly pat on the ribs.

Nah having a daughter I cringed from the very start I did think maybe its a Spanish thing but clearly not.

If you listen to him talk that made me cringe to.

My neighbor (female) wondered if maybe he had an itch in he crutch holding display.

Hermoso great player BTW took the ball of the Britts repeatedly

Not really appropriate, not on the lips like that, but very forgivable in the circumstances IMO, unless there is other stuff going on.

His public crucifixion is over the top though, again unless there is other stuff going on.