Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Is political correctness going too far?

Samantha Kerr has been busted for a racist comment to a police officer, apparently calling them a "stupid white bastard", to me that isn't racist it's a statement, if they are white.
What is wrong IMO, is calling the officer stupid and a bastard that is disrespectful and slanderous.

Now if the officer was black and she called the officer a "stupid black bastard", now that's racist. :rolleyes:

Samantha Kerr has been busted for a racist comment to a police officer, apparently calling them a "stupid white bastard", to me that isn't racist it's a statement, if they are white.
What is wrong IMO, is calling the officer stupid and a bastard that is disrespectful and slanderous.

Now if the officer was black and she called the officer a "stupid black bastard", now that's racist. :rolleyes:

Does this mean we could get away with calling Sam Kerr a stupid light brown Dyke?

Asking for a friend.

Does this mean we could get away with calling Sam Kerr a stupid light brown Dyke?

Asking for a friend.
No, because calling her stupid is slanderous, jeezus how many times do we have to go through this, you would have to prove she was stupid. :eek:

Today is International Women's Day and the media are full of it.

November 19th is International Men's Day. I bet we hear nothing of it in the media.

Today is International Women's Day and the media are full of it.

November 19th is International Men's Day. I bet we hear nothing of it in the media.
Another interesting one is home ownership, of the women in my close circle of friends and family, the only single women that own a house are those which acquired it through a relationship breakup.
Interesting stats when you consider the gender pay gap issue, it is good to see that over a working career, home ownership stats even out.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 073958.jpg

Last edited:
Funny thing happened last night. Missus and I got one of those automated texts from the coppers about a missing person:

"Police have welfare concerns for Lydia MART in Guildford. They are described as Caucasian 22 years of age, thin build with bleached blonde hair. For more information and a photograph visit www.police.wa.gov.au/EA CAD 183745 refers. Call 131444 if you have information."

Now my missus is a smart lady, but is uninterested in politics and studiously avoids the nonsense that is our current culture.

Turns to me and says, who is the other missing person, they've missed a name here. :laugh:

Me, trying to explain the idiocy of gender politics for the next hour.....

Funny thing happened last night. Missus and I got one of those automated texts from the coppers about a missing person:

"Police have welfare concerns for Lydia MART in Guildford. They are described as Caucasian 22 years of age, thin build with bleached blonde hair. For more information and a photograph visit www.police.wa.gov.au/EA CAD 183745 refers. Call 131444 if you have information."

Now my missus is a smart lady, but is uninterested in politics and studiously avoids the nonsense that is our current culture.

Turns to me and says, who is the other missing person, they've missed a name here. :laugh:

Me, trying to explain the idiocy of gender politics for the next hour.....
Yes, but they stuffed up.

" It is unknown what clothing she is wearing. "

They should have said "It is unknown what clothing they are wearing.

I found this interesting.

Headline: ‘I apologise to Sam’: Craig Foster’s 180-degree turn on Kerr saga

Apparently because dark people are a minority in the U.K and Australia, it isn't racist to call 'white' people names as they are the majority.

So does that mean it is o.k for 'white' people to call people of different races names, in countries like Africa, Asia etc, where white people are a minority.
I can see it now, in Joahannesburg, when I get pulled over by a policeman and I call him a 'stupid black bastard' and explain that I'm from Australia and it's ok you are a majority. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Australia choking yet again, on its self righteous, self opinionated, virtue signalling, what a bunch of dicks.