Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Inflation

They must have me on ignore too

welcome.

(it's the height of arrogance, but reflects on the enacter,. No loss)
Jees you two are doing well, the only person who has me on ignore is the missus, I think. :rolleyes:

Hell I just noticed I've got 24,000 posts, no wonder the missus says I talk a lot.:depressed:

Here is me thinking I married a mute. :roflmao:

Jees you two are doing well, the only person who has me on ignore is the missus, I think. :rolleyes:

Hell I just noticed I've got 24,000 posts, no wonder the missus says I talk a lot.:depressed:

Here is me thinking I married a mute. :roflmao:
I take comfort in that those who have me on ignore are of a certain <cough> political persuasion.

All you n@z1s give me likes :laugh:

So do you guys remember when I was talking about how much money I spend on strippers each year?

Absolutely and she says it takes a week to get rid of the hair you leave behind, after the back, crack and sack wax. :roflmao:
I don't think there's anything wrong with that completely normal and natural thing that happens in the bedroom between a man and a woman.

And twelve other men.

Well, now the government is too:

View attachment 166664

Who is on the stage and who is in the audience? That's the problem these days, you have to be careful what you say, because you don't know what weird $hit you are responding to.

Best to say FA, then when it all becomes a clusterflck you can't be pinged for being on the wrong side, when you were just trying to be inclusive, inclusive is subjective until someone puts the target of the person in play.:roflmao:
Was it the NDIS providers taking the people they care for in the wrong, or was it the service providers supplying the service in the wrong, I wish they would tell you who was in the wrong before asking the question. :nailbiting:
It's so flckng scary making a decision, you don't know whether to press button A, or button B. FFS.:roflmao:

Last edited:
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE WITH THE BUDGET OF THE NDIS
Looking at your avatar, let the bull take you left leg and maybe loose 60% articulation on you dominant arm. :roflmao:

Don't claim autism, firstly because I read they may stop you from getting a car license because too many are claiming it and secondly being a bear it will be hard to fill in the required paper work.

Right back on track, inflation, today the Govt has said they will do something to alleviate inflation, so unless it is a reduction in tax breaks, it will be an injection of stimulus.
Time will tell.
But as it is heading toward an election, my money is on stimulus.

Last edited: