Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Competition

I'm 7th from last in a field of 25 ( I think ).

What is the go @debtfree with "the three indices and etf,"" the best 4" and "the 4 dogs". Are they members in the comp? and why are they separate from everyone else. Such as ME, @Knobby22 @IvoryWolf @Miner @farmerge @basilio and @rcw1 who are bigger losers than me ( which I already knew btw. ) but still attached by a thread of hope with the aristocrats ahead of us.

I believe I do a good Trump impression lol.

gg

I'm 7th from last in a field of 25 ( I think ).

What is the go @debtfree with "the three indices and etf,"" the best 4" and "the 4 dogs". Are they members in the comp? and why are they separate from everyone else. Such as ME, @Knobby22 @IvoryWolf @Miner @farmerge @basilio and @rcw1 who are bigger losers than me ( which I already knew btw. ) but still attached by a thread of hope with the aristocrats ahead of us.

I believe I do a good Trump impression lol.

gg
Not a decent Trump impression at all.

You should be saying:

" I am the best stock picker ever seen equal to Warren Buffett but better because I am not a Mummy's boy.
And the reason I am not winning is due to deliberate lies making me equal to Nelson Mandela who is a nice fellow by the way, we got on well, he said I was one of the best white persons he had ever met."

Quick Update for the 2024 CY Comp.

The market took a bit of a hiding this week which has knocked a few of the tipsters around a little BUT not for all. At this stage we can see @UMike is in the lead sitting on 44.37%. :xyxthumbs

This Month so far :D -------- @UMike is up 14.16% ....... @peter2 is up 11.30% ........ @rcm617 is up 10.56% ......... @brerwallabi is up 7.08%
This Month so far :( -------- @debtfree is down -14.85% .......... @Miner is down -13.62% ........ @frugal.rock is down -13.23%
1713682798226.png

Quick Update for the 2024 CY Comp.

The market took a bit of a hiding this week which has knocked a few of the tipsters around a little BUT not for all. At this stage we can see @UMike is in the lead sitting on 44.37%. :xyxthumbs

This Month so far :D -------- @UMike is up 14.16% ....... @peter2 is up 11.30% ........ @rcm617 is up 10.56% ......... @brerwallabi is up 7.08%
This Month so far :( -------- @debtfree is down -14.85% .......... @Miner is down -13.62% ........ @frugal.rock is down -13.23%
View attachment 175318
Well, I am sitting on the top of column 4 Is there a prize for that position?? :D

Weekend Update - Thank you all for the Company updates so far this month :xyxthumbs , appreciated with updated prices.
:)

@UMike has gained another 13% since the last update ....... MSB up 200% this year so far.:xyxthumbs
@rcm617 is going great this month up 21.52%, all 4 stock in the green.:xyxthumbs
@rcw1 can be seen limping along at the back of the field, oh dear ...... must have picked up a stone bruise. ;)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend Folks.

1714196410334.png