Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Competition

Thanks @debtfree .

I believe that I have completed my requirements for April for BTH, CBA, WES and BHP in the competition unlike @Miner and @houtman in Austrian Stock Forums.

gg
Thanks, @Garpal Gumnut. You were right by the book. My two postings were on 31 March and two on Monday, 1 April—a public holiday. I have presumed that, just like all monthly entries, when the first day does not fall on a weekday, the entries are accepted without considering a default. For example, April entry submissions were accepted on Monday, 1 April, as a cut-off and not 31 March.
No excuse, @debtfree and @Sean K - if I was a defaulter by not having posted on 31 March, please expunge me from yearly completion. It was very painful for me to be a defaulter in 2023 and to watch AZS to grow every month.
In 2024, once again, if the rule book says I did not meet the criteria for posting, please remove me from the CY 2024 competition.
Regards.

Thanks, @Garpal Gumnut. You were right by the book. My two postings were on 31 March and two on Monday, 1 April—a public holiday. I have presumed that, just like all monthly entries, when the first day does not fall on a weekday, the entries are accepted without considering a default. For example, April entry submissions were accepted on Monday, 1 April, as a cut-off and not 31 March.
No excuse, @debtfree and @Sean K - if I was a defaulter by not having posted on 31 March, please expunge me from yearly completion. It was very painful for me to be a defaulter in 2023 and to watch AZS to grow every month.
In 2024, once again, if the rule book says I did not meet the criteria for posting, please remove me from the CY 2024 competition.
Regards.
Holiday time a bit of give surely and not all take!!!!

Regards.

Before the open of the next month is good enough Miner. :)

Regards.

Holiday time a bit of give surely and not all take!!!!

Before the open of the next month is good enough Miner. :)

contestants have been granted an extra hour to get their April postings in, by the grace of the Supreme Oversight Committee.

Thanks @debtfree .

I believe that I have completed my requirements for April for BTH, CBA, WES and BHP in the competition unlike @Miner and @houtman in Austrian Stock Forums.

gg

Oh dear.

It was said in jest.

The clue is in AUSTRIAN Stock Forums.

Everybody is quite defensive on ASF atm.

Not a good sign for a viable forum.

gg

contestants have been granted an extra hour to get their April postings in, by the grace of the Supreme Oversight Committee.
and this ⬆️ was said in jest. Though Qld and WA posters might feel ripped off, not having The Daylight Bank which offered an attractive savings 6 month TD, matured last night.

well Queenslanders must have a sense of humor , we keep on electing the same party again and again ( with some rare exceptions )

i guess 'ripped off ' is semi-permanent state of mind here ( but at least we stopped the time-warp the Southerners crave for )

Regards.
Hello mates
Thanks, @Garpal Gumnut, for shooting me an Austrian joke. I initially felt a prick on my neck, but now I have bought an Austrian vintage to swallow it during the weekend and am feeling better.

Thanks to @Sean K , @divs4ever, @farmerge @frugal.rock and @Dona Ferentes for throwing a lifeline to my boat before getting it rocked. :) :)

Back to business now in moving forward - Hoo Hoo