Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Competition

Quality Posts?
This is very Subjective , I know

I just BLOCK those that I feel are not worth reading

It is as Simple as That!
View attachment 169638
Feelings are probably shared by many.
I actually do slightly different and instead put ignore on undesirable poster :) 😀 😃 I
Bit of a fight for last. P2 is trying hard with 29M.
Bit of a fight for last. P2 is trying hard with 29M.
@Sean K
Yes mate, @peter2 Is doing silently to dislodge me and 29M from bottom list today. Look at price today :) :)

You guys have done some good work so I thought I'd better update some prices and show you where you are coming in the 2024CY Competition at the moment.

YTD: @houtman 17.16% is coming 1st ........... @debtfree 14.97% is coming 2nd ............. @mullokintyre 12.17% is coming 3rd.

YTD: 4 positive stocks - @Dona Ferentes 10.32% .......... @Ferret 7.27% ............ @divs4ever 5.14%

1707736062766.png

You guys have done some good work so I thought I'd better update some prices and show you where you are coming in the 2024CY Competition at the moment.

YTD: @houtman 17.16% is coming 1st ........... @debtfree 14.97% is coming 2nd ............. @mullokintyre 12.17% is coming 3rd.

YTD: 4 positive stocks - @Dona Ferentes 10.32% .......... @Ferret 7.27% ............ @divs4ever 5.14%

View attachment 170702
Though I would prefer to be higher up the ladder, the year is but young.

View attachment 170702
Putting on my smug supercillious hat, I noticed that so far only 4nentrants have got the 4 yellow Ys for the month.
I am hping to do a Bradbury.
Mick

I’ll try my best posting each month but only posted 12 times across all my social media sites last year so thinking it’s probably out of my reach.
Also spent 2 months travelling around Europe last year on a one way ticket with no return date so putting up an itinerary before leaving will probably not happen.
Wife’s calling for 3-4 months next year but we’ll see what pans out.
Good luck everyone and have a great new year.
sounds like your competition / life balance is well sorted. Drop in and post as often as you can, I'd say ... and give an excuse to @Sean K and @debtfree.

Last edited: