Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Competition

End of February update for the 2024 CY Competition. All entries have now updated their Company threads so once again, thank you.

1st - @access 35.10% ............. 2nd - @mullokintyre 29.19% .......... 3rd - @debtfree 28.87%

View attachment 171855
Those of us that have picked STX in this comp are now suffering the fate of one unhelpful news announcement.
Bring on the good news story and quickly !!!!!

Those of us that have picked STX in this comp are now suffering the fate of one unhelpful news announcement.
Bring on the good news story and quickly !!!!!

Wouldn't count on it @farmerge - should support not hold here, STX is most likely a dead duck... up to the value investors to drive this one now - momentum investors won't touch this until resistance at $0.25 is beaten at the very least.

Wouldn't count on it @farmerge - should support not hold here, STX is most likely a dead duck... up to the value investors to drive this one now - momentum investors won't touch this until resistance at $0.25 is beaten at the very least.
Sadly, I must agree, flying on half a wing and possibly a prayer or to also.

Are divvies accounted for in the valuation, or is it just a notice to the divvy holder?
I ask cos two of my picks have had dividends.
Mick
Mainly a notice to the divvy holder Mick, so it might help in their posts in the Company threads.
The dividends are added throughout the year to a box located after the December month and if needed, will be used to separate prize winners.

30 minutes into the months and my March Stock updates are complete, lol First time I've been early in my life!!

Anyway ..... ARR RLT HAS and PEN have been commented on.:wheniwasaboy:
Hey Happy days @barney, I see you have some announcements at hand for each of your stocks, @frugal.rock is going to be so surprised. :roflmao: Or are you saving them so they're out of date. :roflmao:;)