Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Typical 1st people b/s
Just show us the money.
Basically illiterate in all forms of communication, written and spoken because of the lack of school attendance.
Taxpayer dependent, booze and drugs are their chosen way of life, for the ones that bemoan their lot in life.
What's so wrong with working on a mine site, learning skills, becoming a tax payer rather than a tax bludger.
They can't say he didn't try to help them but this is where it's at these days. Everyone expects a free ride because someone else is working hard eating the shite.

The judge should take note of this rather than hand money over so that they buy crap that reduces life expectancy as I've seen in most Indigenous communities, and then blames Western culture for health issues.

Would they even know what "their Traditional lands" are. More like the subsidised town housing and the local booze outlet.
Who the Royals? No, I don’t think they do know exactly what their traditional lands are, but yes they do live in highly subsided town housing in the centre of London it’s called Buckingham palace and Kensington palace, not to mention the many other residences and you are right they drink a lot of booze.

Bought and sold some couple of days ago and made some peanuts. Saw an article few days ago on iron ore about preferred stocks like BHP and MIN (can't remember where I saw it)

Having said that, BHP is a weight on my portfolio today

Bought and sold some couple of days ago and made some peanuts. Saw an article few days ago on iron ore about preferred stocks like BHP and MIN (can't remember where I saw it)

Having said that, BHP is a weight on my portfolio today
Tax loss selling this last couple weeks , the gains come in July if IO bases imo . this is a 4-6 week hold in my eyes not a daytrade , i daytrade indice . 10 -15 % gain not out of question . I planned this trade weeks ago . FMG at 8 month lows during this week and only 2 months of purchases in last 12 m ITM

Last edited:
Typical 1st people b/s
Just show us the money.
Basically illiterate in all forms of communication, written and spoken because of the lack of school attendance.
Taxpayer dependent, booze and drugs are their chosen way of life, for the ones that bemoan their lot in life.
What's so wrong with working on a mine site, learning skills, becoming a tax payer rather than a tax bludger.
let's not pretend their history is an easy one. It doesn't matter if you think they are boozing tax bludgers - it's just dismissive words. They would have a lot of similar stereotypes for you. They do have some sort of original claim to the land, but the best way forward for them is through more schemes to encourage education, increase the skill levels of Aboriginal youths and help them seek employment. It's a win-win situation.

As for the FMG stock itself... people have been bearish every single year since i invested in 2015. I see another 2-3x then slow and steady upward growth. Of course this is depending that the management team do a good job. That FMG keeps innovating / researching effectively. That the cost of production remains low and other expenditures and kept tight.

FMG ticking a box after week in trade , Trendlinebreak , IO up >10% from lows.

ScreenShot949.jpg

ScreenShot950.jpg