Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Donald Trump - Business and tax stories

Compared to what though?
Established Politicians are corrupt either side. Along with the majority of government agencies.

Not a lot of choice

It's just mind boggling who the US (or money) elect to high office agree not much else around but still think Kennedy certainly shouldn't be in the running.

It's just mind boggling who the US (or money) elect to high office agree not much else around but still think Kennedy certainly shouldn't be in the running.
I watched an schwarzenegger doco and it wasn't surprising to see the democrats play it up as adversaries in front of the camera and all be backslapping one another once they were behind closed doors.

I'm sure there are some that want to make a difference. But it's becoming so corrupt that they are running out of options to clear it out before massive upheaval. Imo this is a last chance election before they really start losing control of the electorate.

1000008873.png

I don't follow it, but on the ABC website today, it does sound like there is an air of panic happening in the U.S.

Former US president Donald Trump has had a win in the Supreme Court, which denied a special counsel's efforts to fast-track part of his trial over efforts to overturn the 2020 election results.

The court denied a plea by special counsel Jack Smith to fast-track arguments on whether Mr Trump has any immunity from prosecution for any crimes he allegedly committed while he was president of the United States.

It averts a swift ruling from the nation's highest court that could have definitively turned aside his claims of immunity and pushed the case toward a trial scheduled to start on March 4.

I don't follow it, but on the ABC website today, it does sound like there is an air of panic happening in the U.S.

Former US president Donald Trump has had a win in the Supreme Court, which denied a special counsel's efforts to fast-track part of his trial over efforts to overturn the 2020 election results.

The court denied a plea by special counsel Jack Smith to fast-track arguments on whether Mr Trump has any immunity from prosecution for any crimes he allegedly committed while he was president of the United States.
And so the circus continues. A never ending saga of lies, untruths and make believe.

It averts a swift ruling from the nation's highest court that could have definitively turned aside his claims of immunity and pushed the case toward a trial scheduled to start on March 4.
He is lucky he controls that court. Justice delayed is justice denied.

He is lucky he controls that court. Justice delayed is justice denied.
Well I know nothing about that, just an interesting observation.
I'm surprised he is still in the race, considering the flack he has copped over the years, just indicates a lack of opposition from the outside looking in.
It doesn't take half the effort, to chuck someone to the sidelines here. ;)

It's amazing how Joe Biden and the Democrats are doing everything they can to keep Trump off the 2024 ballot.

Screenshot_20231229-113633.png

FUQJ5Bob5BnL.jpeg

SCOTUS will throw out all this ballot BS and Trump will win 2024. Bigly. Like Trump won 2020.

“Would the world look a little different if former President Trump was current President Trump?”​
General Keith Kellogg: “100%. You wouldn’t have had what happened in Ukraine, you wouldn’t have had what happened in the Middle East…everybody in the world knows it.”​

BREAKING: Sheena Bellows admits it is a group of ACLU and SPLC alumni working together to remove Trump from the ballots in key states

Apparently a new Epstein list coming out shortly.

Previous flight logs have been out for a while now, so it will be interesting if anything new emerges...

And lets be honest here, if Trump were involved in Pedo Island, the Deep State would have released that information a long time ago to inflict as much damage on his as possible.

The bigger question is, how much of a honey pot did Mossad have going on (with Epstein and Pedo Island) and how much does the FBI know about it. Did the Deep State kill Epstein to show Mossad they knew all about it?

This is Attorney Bradley Edwards.
He represented 70 trafficking victims of Jeffrey Epstein starting in 2009 & was instrumental in bringing him down.
He dedicated a decade of his life to the Epstein trafficking case.
This is what he said when asked about Trump's involvement with Epstein:

Attachments

• 5vPJRzLVujj22mvX.mp4
    7.9 MB
Some interesting names on the Epstein list, but no evidence. More information to come over the week. There are still some names kept secret, bet they are deeply involved.

"The newly released documents name Mr Trump and Mr Clinton on multiple occasions but at no point accuse either of any wrongdoing"