Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Donald Trump - Business and tax stories

Knobby22 clutching at straws..... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Anyways, back to the real world

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 9.39.39 pm.png

Knobby22 clutching at straws..... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Anyways, back to the real world

I am confident he didn't and as stated there were no accusations relating to Clinton or Trump. I am sure that the women they had relations with at the parties were over 18.

There are rumours that there are 2 famous politicians that were involved (sealed), but at the moment, we aren't allowed to know . I have no clue who they are or even if they are American.

3rd batch of Epstein documents released.

Clinton's are both mentioned

Trump still in the clear.

20240104_220024.jpg

jvoRQCbqaV0sBgwo.png

IMG_20240106_134234_699.jpg

IMG_20240106_134234_410.jpg

Trump rolls up again for another defamation damages case regarding the EJ Carroll rape trial.

A civil court found him guilty of sexual assault/rape charges last year and awarded $5m in damages to the plaintiff Jean Carroll because of the repeated denials Trump made regarding the accusations and his impugning her honesty

Trump being Trump came out of the last losing case and just repeated his denials and defamed Jean Carroll again. So Dean promptly re sued for additional damages.

The trial starts on the basis that the assault charges were proven. The judge will not allow any discussion/rehashing on the proven facts. This is a short sharp process of determining why the xuck Trump went off his meds after the last case and how much that is going to cost him again this time. Trump also faces a witness testimony that could turbo charge his financial risk.

In another legal blow, Trump can’t block testimony from Ashlee Humphreys, a Northwestern University marketing professor. Humphreys’ testimony would put a dollar amount on the reputational harm Carroll endured as a result of Trump’s statements.

Humphreys testified in Carroll’s first trial against Trump, but her testimony in this trial is especially perilous to the former president. Humphreys testified in two Georgia ex-election workers’ defamation trial against Trump’s acolyte Rudy Giuliani.

The former election workers won $148.1m in the suit. Giuliani subsequently filed for bankruptcy protection.

This is how ridiculous Democrats and MSM has become. Syphilis indeed, what a mob of morons.

Back to retardedness in reporting.
Remember when they complained he overfed the koi fish :rolleyes:

I don't think I could handle another Trump presidency. Just from the TDS brain dead comments that they all spew in unison.

How corrupt is the USA

I expect more rubbish before the election this year

Well, well, well... Looks like US Intel (The CIA) has been up to its dirty tricks again. Treason 101

Last edited:
the repeated lies sprouted by Trump regarding the 2020 election
Our own little CCN channel.

Every time the legacy media refers to this they say Trump "falsely" claimed the election was rigged.
Here, our version of the Wash Post and NYT, Fairfax, does the same. None of them say, "Trump claimed the election was stolen", instead they say he "falsely" claimed it was stolen. Like they know for a fact, and of course he is a liar. The election was rigged on many levels imo, the main device being the postal ballots. It sticks out like dog's balls when Biden calmly reassured his despairing audience late on election eve that it was going to be ok, the postal ballots hadn't come in. It's reported that many of those batches of postal votes were highly anomalous, being up to 100% Biden. Another tell was a leaked pre-election clip of the Marxist Bernie Sanders addressing a beaming Squad listing all the things that conservatives would come to believe corrupted the election and saying they must be ready to be challenged on these. Registered republican electoral observers being driven out of Democrat dominated vote counting centres, postal ballot harvesting, breaks in the chain of custody as ballots were collected .. how can so many confidently believe that a feeble puss filled geriatric who stayed in his basement got an historic vote. I guess its ok that an unarmed short occupation of the Capitol with known FBI incitement and a patriotic woman shot dead in the face is called an 'insurrection' and participants that aren't already in prison are being hunted down by the FBI because they're the greatest threat to democracy, lol

1000009741.jpg

Our own ASIO is involved in US Election interference, via "5 eyes". It's alarming and the ABC should be reporting on this instead of what gender your cat is.....​

How does it feel knowing that our tax pay dollars, via our Government (ASIO, ASIS, ASD), helped commit treason (via proxy/5 eyes) to overthrow a sitting POTUS...

Game over for Fani Willis

Every single time. Remember guys like Avenatti that went after Trump. That mofo is now in jail. I'm sure I could dredge up a long list.

Fani committed campaign finance violations at minimum. She's corrupt and I hope she actually gets punished, not protected..