Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Did you know?

...the first rocket was invented in China in the 13th century and was recorded as being used to fight off the Mongols in a battle at the town of Kaifeng, China.

...Laos is the most bombed country in the world: http://www.vagabonding.com/travelogue/000052.html

...the biggest gold nugget was found in NSW on October 19th 1872 and weighed 215Kg.

...that Honiara is the capital of the Solomon Islands.

...that N'Djamena is the capital of Chad.

...that Ougadougou is the capital of Burkina Faso.

...that there is a postal delivery strike in the UK and that there will be further strikes in the run up to Xmas and the New Year.

...that there is a postal delivery strike in the UK and that there will be further strikes in the run up to Xmas and the New Year.

Thank God for E-mails, Faxes and Phones.

Aren’t they doing themselves disservice?
Courier companies must be hiring more staff.

... Niger has the highest birth rate in the world.
... United Arab Emirates has the lowest death rate in the world.

A friend of mine is a librarian in a public library in Vancouver Canada.
They have been on strike for 10 weeks. No one can borrow any books or use any library facilities.

A friend of mine is a librarian in a public library in Vancouver Canada.
They have been on strike for 10 weeks. No one can borrow any books or use any library facilities.

Libraries are far too costly, yes, close them all down.

... Zoo keepers at Port Lympne Zoo in East Kent, England, are having to learn French so as to be able to communicate with Baboons transferred from a Paris zoo.

... Zoo keepers at Port Lympne Zoo in East Kent, England, are having to learn French so as to be able to communicate with Baboons transferred from a Paris zoo.

A friend of mine once saw a sheep dog working at a sale. He was so impressed that he bought it off the owner for $500 ( paid cash.) He couldn't get it to do anything for him at all. Turned out the previous owner was a danish migrant and had trained the dog using only his danish language.

...61 billion web searches were made in August by more than 750 million users.

...Adolph Hitler received over 1,000 fan mail letters a month and many came from besotted women, declaring their love.

...61 billion web searches were made in August by more than 750 million users.

...Adolph Hitler received over 1,000 fan mail letters a month and many came from besotted women, declaring their love.
Someone should tell these poor women That he no longer exists :eek: ,But i guess love is blind:goodnight

Maybe their confused with his brother :confused:

Attachments

• Bush Hitler.jpg
    Bush Hitler.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 277
...that the Jedi religion (Jedi Knight) had 70,000 followers in Australia in 2001 and is the second largest religion, after Christianity, in New Zealand with 53,000 members.