Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

ARU - Arafura Rare Earths

Has quickly regained SP after the CR of 05 Dec and now through previous June highs.
Heavy volume.

Attachments

• ARU 2022-12-14 .png
    ARU 2022-12-14 .png
    89.1 KB · Views: 12
one of my stock of the year
the narrative is not over and with Russia/China conflict, might benefit ..and is small SP so better chance
And my choice for january tipping comp.
Highly gambler's choice, and i even hesitate to own but we could see a dead cat jump second week of january into speculative narrative stocks

ARU is one of my picks for the CY23 stock tipping comp. My focus is on an EV impacting the market with rare earth's being a key part of this industry. ARU recently raised 120 million to help with construction costs. This caused a dip in share price but quickly recovered. Should be good growth over the next 12 months.

Iggy

I got this squared off tightly, 26% of nothing is nothing, comparison is dead, perspective is everything, yes the cheque for approx 74% of what I bid turned up in the mail on friday. Just a pity I gouged the market to pay for my $750 worth and got punished.

Well worth it in the end?

Cheers
1673154939983.png

This is a pretty sexy chart if you bought it two years ago and then closed your eyes. It's been a wild ride in between.

Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 3.52.50 pm.png

With REE stocks undergoing renewed interest, and offtake being signed, the spectre of previous REE rallies, in ARU, LYC, HAS, even ASM, from earlier decades looms large.

Find resource, prove up, raise capital, seek end users, develop processing pathway .... long, long lead times.

Since listing:
Screenshot_20230411-101137_CommSec.jpg

Monitoring the chart of ARU for signs of investor demand and the next price swing up.

ARU recently got the nod (in principle support) from a Canadian export credit agency to advance their Nolans NdPr project. Hope they keep the market informed with their progress to keep the investors keen.

aru1407.PNG

Disclosure: Currently holding small spec position, looking for more demand to add.

Well the last trade didn't work out at all and I've had another go here. Last chance before I put it with the other losers,
(RTR, CHN, HAS, JRV, QPM, AIS, WIN, AGY?, ARU? ).

Get that cankers thread ready.

My pick for this month for the stock tipping comp. ARU have been on a long term down trend but there seems to be a bit of positive news around. There is a few challenges for the company with capital required, but rare earths required for electric vehicles, and Gina a cornerstone investor is enough to give them a go. Just need a bit more positive news.

Iggy

Time for rare earths to see some demand after being ignored for so long.

Looks like the down trend on ARU has paused at a possible support level (0.25).
A break-out above 0.285 would see me add to a speculative parcel.

Time for rare earths to see some demand after being ignored for so long.

Looks like the down trend on ARU has paused at a possible support level (0.25).
A break-out above 0.285 would see me add to a speculative parcel.
thanks for the reminder it must be about time i checked ILU again for my target estimation

( ILU is my sole exposure to rare earths )

good luck in the comp.

13c; already below recent raise level 16c
Screenshot_20240126-120735_CommSec.jpg

SPP at the same issue price ($0.16 per share) as the placement announced to the ASX on 13 December 2023. The Company received a total of $6.5 million (before costs) from 710 applications under the SPP. A total of 40.7 million new shares will be issued.

The combined funds of $31.5 million (before costs) raised under the Placement and SPP will enable the Company to further develop the Nolans Project; uses will include:
▪ Integrated project management team costs (including KBR).
▪ Costs associated with detailed engineering (by consultants including Hatch) and early contractor involvement to advance detailed design and construction planning.
▪ Procurement of certified vendor data for equipment to support detailed engineering.
▪ Costs associated with site overheads, ESG, technology, business development and exploration.
▪ Corporate costs including office operations, project funding, and sales and marketing.
▪ A cash portion retained as a liquidity buffer.
Proceeds will also be used for general working capital purposes.

Unbelievable, why pay 0.16 per share when it's trading at lower prices before the placement closes.

I've been waiting for a reversal setup for more than a year now. No signs of any yet. I have pre-empted a couple though and have been burnt.

Been There , Done That

When a 15% - 20% Placement price is Breached it is an Automatic SELL IMHO
RUN for SHELTER !
Same thing happenned with my Beloved WC8 @ 0.76 c
I got out @ ~ 0. 74c

Sophisticated Investors show NO MERCY when they realize they have been Hoodwinked

Just my 2 cents Worth

Captain Chaza (2).jpg