Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AR9 - archTIS Limited

Interesting choice for the comp @Dona Ferentes ?

Whilst sentiment is right at the mo', price action needs to find 20 cent as support, not resistance.
Looks a bit effy ATM.
(effy=iffy, but as a holder, there would be lots of F bombs dropped if 20 cent support fails... ?)
One can't live on sentiment alone.

Screenshot_20220401-113252.png

price action needs to find 20 cent as support, not resistance.
Looks a bit effy ATM.
What a difference a week can make.
Chart showing hallmarks of getting a run on.
A setup for next few weeks, imo.

I should say, I'm out, due to the poorly grasshopper effect. Hopping here and there because I think that other blade of grass might look a bit greener. ?
I now have regrets on this one.?

Screenshot_20220408-143117.png

What a difference a week can make.
Chart showing hallmarks of getting a run on.
A setup for next few weeks, imo.

I should say, I'm out, due to the poorly grasshopper effect. Hopping here and there because I think that other blade of grass might look a bit greener. ?
I now have regrets on this one.?

View attachment 140119
Is it a Wyckoff pattern then?

I might have a throw next week.

gg

Is it a Wyckoff pattern then?

I might have a throw next week.

gg
No idea on a label. Just saying what I think from what I see, based off my limited experience.
I guess if your suggesting a Wyckoff label; with your experience, knowledge and learning, then that it may be.

All I know is, if one crosses the same pedestrian crossing 3640 times, or thereabouts, one is 100% likely to be struck by a vehicle travelling at approximately 40 km/ph as is evidenced by my dear wife yesterday evening.
Leave off me garps.

No idea on a label. Just saying what I think from what I see, based off my limited experience.
I guess if your suggesting a Wyckoff label; with your experience, knowledge and learning, then that it may be.

All I know is, if one crosses the same pedestrian crossing 3640 times, or thereabouts, one is 100% likely to be struck by a vehicle travelling at approximately 40 km/ph as is evidenced by my dear wife yesterday evening.
Leave off me garps.
In my thoughts, I do hope your good wife is not too badly injured. What a dreadful thing to happen.

gg

AR9 has been invited to participate in a KPMG-led systems integration consortium for the Australian Department of Defence.

On 8 April 2022, the Australian Assistant Minister for Defence, the Hon Andrew Hastie MP, announced the acquisition of Tranche 1 of the ICT 2284 OneDefence Data Program. Investments contained in the OneDefence Data Program are outlined in the Defence Data Strategy 2021-23, which outlines initiatives that the Department is implementing to improve its data maturity and enhance the information available to the Australian Defence Force.

A press release from the Department of Defence Ministers states that, following a competitive tendering process, Defence has entered into a contract with KPMG, as the preferred systems integration supplier. It further states that KPMG will lead a consortium which includes several industry-leading suppliers such as Oracle and Microsoft, as well as three Australian Small to Medium Enterprises – archTIS, EPICON and SISU Solutions.

I guess it's better to be on the inside, with someone advocating, rather than knocking on doors alone.

And up a bit on today's Non Sensitive News

Thanks for kind thoughts @Garpal Gumnut @Dona Ferentes
It was a dark and stormy night,
(I guess the dunny light was dim...?☹️)
The approach to the pedestrian crossing in question. Street lights not working.

IMG_20220409_003913715.jpg

I had the phone flash on for this photo so something could actually be seen. Only 3 short part faded zig zag approach lines.

So about 7pm Friday, wifey was past halfway through the Xing. In the photo, she was walking from the right side to the left side.
At the Xing, a car had stopped for her from her right side, she thought she saw the car on left side had seen her and was stopping, but, not.
Umbrella up, cats and dogs. Wacked by a 4wd. Skittled her maybe 10m? Not sure if main damage was from being struck or landing on tarmac, but she ended up with multiple fractures around her left eye, big gashs/splits and a bottle cap sized hole in the forehead. Stubbed big toe and scrapes on knees and elbows and face.
A passer by or witness? (a doctor no less) managed to ring me (wifey very distraught-managed to contain myself) and I got there as the bloodbus was about to cart her 800 metres to hospital. Overnight stay there (Bowral), head CT scan, vomiting from morphine etc
Discharge transfer to big smoke hospital at 7am Sat, patient transfer by me.

Into the ED at Liverpool 8am,
checked by eye doctors, prepped for plastic surgery etc
Got her back home Sat night 11pm. Another ambo trip 1am this morning due to chest pains. More painkillers, sent her home at 4:30am or so with CT spine scan request from external provider, which we got done 3:30pm today.

So, nice to see a bit of rise out of AR9 for holders. ?
I haven't been overly drunk for many years, but feel like having a solid drink, but that's probably not good for anyone.

Out of a horrible unlucky situation, the wifey was incredibly lucky, doctor passing by, someone else with a blanket (she got saturated, bloodied, lunch bag & handbag contents strewed everywhere etc) ambo lurking around the corner along with a recently updated regional hospital 800 metres away....
Wifey is now hungry for a bite of compensation.

AR9

Up 10% today on low volume to 11c., about $40 small ones worth.

I reckon if they changed the name to Gumnut Intel Technology (GIT) the price would double inside a week.

gg

Now a trading halt.

Request for Trading Halt
archTIS Limited (ASX: AR9) (‘Company’) requests a trading halt to be placed on the Company’s securities pursuant to ASX Listing Rule 17.1, pending an announcement regarding a material customer contract.

The Company requests the securities remain in halt until the earlier of an announcement regarding the above, or the commencement of trade on Friday 24 June 2022.

Request for Trading Halt ... archTIS Limited (ASX: AR9) requests a trading halt to be placed on the Company’s securities pursuant to ASX Listing Rule 17.1, pending an announcement regarding a material customer contract.
and about time!! Dealing with Government can take a while.
but who would have the temerity to buy in the way down? AR9 got to 9.4c on Monday this week as prevailing gloom / tax loss sellers saw the weak hands jump.

and about time!! Dealing with Government can take a while.
can AR9 become the one? Up 6c to $0.16. A far cry from earlier highs, but this is in the right direction

Total contract value is $7.03M (inc. GST) over two years which includes $3.44M in recurring revenue over a two-year period and $3.59M for services, support and hardware for the expanded growth and implementation of Kojensi.
• New contract with the Australian Department of Defence for expanded and enhanced licensing of Kojensi to be deployed on-premise.
• This sale continues archTlS' strong growth trend in the Defence and National Security market and follows the recent OneDefence win with KPMG to deliver the overall data security strategy for Defence.
• Establishes Kojensi for future growth of users and licencing as Defence expands the platform across additional sites.

• Following an assessment of available solutions in the marketplace, the contract was sole sourced demonstrating Kojensi’s unique value proposition in the market.

and holding on .... AR9 is now 18.5c but, apart from the initial surge on the latest contract win, the volume has not been anything to get excited about in the last 2 weeks

and holding on .... AR9 is now 18.5c but, apart from the initial surge on the latest contract win, the volume has not been anything to get excited about in the last 2 weeks
I would hazard a guess that a fair amount of "out of escrow" stock from last year will keep a cap on any significant rise in the price of AR9.

I had thought of entering in the low teens, but as you said I wasn't impressed by recent volume.

gg

I would hazard a guess that a fair amount of "out of escrow" stock from last year will keep a cap on any significant rise in the price of AR9.
AR9 has made it to 20c, and held there for a week, but we shall see if that lasts. Volume of late has been low.
  • Some 6,390,302 fully paid ordinary shares will be released from voluntary escrow on Tuesday, 26 July 2022.
  • The securities to be released from voluntary escrow were issued in July 2021 in connection with the Company’s acquisition of Nucleus Cyber in December 2020.
  • Following the expiry of escrow restrictions on the above securities, 4,073,448 Shares remain subject to escrow until 24 December 2022.