Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AR9 - archTIS Limited

AR9 may be being held back by the laggards at the Dept of Defence and their minister, Mr Marles, Sir.

Seemingly they blame each other for not shifting paper quickly enough and Mr Marles, Sir insists on being called DPM whereas the shiny bums address him as Minister, Sir.

Such pettiness holds up Defence contracts with them not doing what they are well paid to do with contracts among which could be one for my little dog.

I may have a 7️⃣ letter vote next election

gg

My pick in the Feb 24 competition. ...A low capitalised IT company with a security/ share program for docs and activities in the Defence and large company space. A heavy hitting board on their CV's who alas seem to be sitting on their ar*es watching the company stagnate..
now the esteemed Mr G Gumnut Esq has passed on this company for March comp, i will post some details and watch till 4:10pm.

$5.7 mill in cash n equivalents

drawn n quartered:
Screenshot_20240229-132500_Drive.jpg

wot defence doing?
Screenshot_20240229-132548_Drive~3.jpg

how archTis trundling?
Screenshot_20240229-132548_Drive~2.jpg

at about 10c atm, a move up to 14c will give me 40% and a chance of a win in the comp.
unless of course the other cyber frightmare stock WHK makes a bolter.

We can dream. but I no longer hold

Haven't followed this since my last post and the nuts and bolts of tech are beyond me.
My objections on earnings and remuneration costs stand and if I remember, weren't they diluting at a pretty alarming rate?
Reason for posting is a chart reminder after seeing a comment elsewhere on the company. Chart might be basing?

Not Held and
Not Buying

WEEKLY
big (12).gif

and up to .... um, $0.074

FY24 Highlights
• Annual Financial Performance
o Positive annual cash from operating activities of $1.6M generated through record cash receipts which was an improvement of 159% or $4.4M from FY23
o Strong annual revenue growth of 54%, with a 58% increase in licensing revenue vs FY23
o Increased gross margin percentages to 60% with a 79% expansion in gross margin dollars
o Decrease in annual operating expenses by 21%
• Annual Recurring Revenue surpasses $4M
• Continued growth in target markets, achieving wins with the Australia Department of Defence and key global defence suppliers
• Successful retention and expansion of the existing customer base across all geographical regions leading to net annual revenue growth of 104%

a bit meatier, up 20 per cent, to 8.3c, was higher.

Signed a $2.3M (including GST) to expand NC Protect licenses with the Australian Department of Defence.

Key Terms:
• Total contract licencing value of $2.3M:
o Initial ARR increase of $276K in year one;
o ARR increase to $463K in year two onwards;
• Contract term expires in May 2028;
• Inclusion of standard government termination clauses based on 30 days written notice of a material breach of contract.

and a retrace ... $0.072 now

"....after serving for six years as a non-executive director, Leanne Graham has decided not to seek re-election at the upcoming Annual General Meeting on 22 November 2024 and will resign upon the conclusion of that meeting.

The Board thanks Leanne for her invaluable contribution since her appointment in February 2018 prior to the Company listing and with helping the Company grow its revenues 16-fold over this time. The Board has commenced a global recruitment process for a new director to join the Board and looks forward to announcing a new appointment shortly
."

... I reckon she'll pop up on another tech board soon.

Last edited: