AR9 - archTIS Limited

Putting in August comp as it closed low today at $0.10 ..... no other reason

Screenshot_20230731-164119_CommSec.jpg

... at 3pm
1.Dona FerentesAR9
0.1​
0.015​

...Its only fitting. (but won't last)

Since I last looked at this mob there appear to be two having a joint secretaries . Lotsa letters, 2 degrees between them.

1690874318894.png

A massive $10,339.33 worth of value traded today.

gg

appear to be two having a joint secretaries with just two non-dodgy degree letters after their names. So many letters just for paying the consigliere and having the courses paid for.
Canberra based company, gg. Could be work experience interns.

massive $10,339.33 traded today.
As my Aug comp entry, onward and upward, I say.

up today. hmmm

Albanese in USA, mentions Microsoft announcing big Aus investment.

Microsoft will also collaborate with the Australian Signals Directorate on the Microsoft-ASD Cyber Shield to harden Australia from cyber threats to individuals, businesses and governments.

The Cyber Shield partnership will improve joint capability to identify, prevent and respond to cyber threats.

It will also bolster the national threat intelligence-sharing capabilities, focusing on detecting, analysing and defending against sophisticated nation-state cyber threats launched by countries such as China and Russia.

The public-private partnership is one of the first initiatives under the government’s revamped cybersecurity strategy, after Home Affairs Minister Clare O’Neil last year ordered a review following the high-profile Medibank and Optus hacks.

A strong economy requires protection from cyber threats. I welcome Microsoft’s collaboration with the Australian Signals Directorate to enhance cybersecurity for households and business,” Mr Albanese said

Might sell my remaing ones soon. You made me a few grand on this as I think I've got a free carry on the remaining 30k shares. Apparently the skilled i.t security guys are scarce, in high demand and can make much more money doing cyber crime. So not so great for shareholders.

Held

Started selling my 30,000 @ 0.14
Might take days at this rate.

I haven't followed the company meaningfully but I get the vibe that they are not meeting their early promise with results. All their contracts that dribble in amount to chickenfeed and are probably getting eaten up by the high salary scarce talent. My notions not to be taken seriously, just mentioning my motivations.

no longer in my portfolio, as I sold the rump holding late Nov,

..... a bit of buying but based on what?
Screenshot_20231220-135526_CommSec.jpg

watchful waiting ... but, yes, in terms of achieving its potential, what is to be done?

"The CVN of the tech world" .... I like it.
Screenshot_20240111-201542_Google.jpg

Started selling my 30,000 @ 0.14
Might take days at this rate.

I haven't followed the company meaningfully but I get the vibe that they are not meeting their early promise with results. All their contracts that dribble in amount to chickenfeed and are probably getting eaten up by the high salary scarce talent. My notions not to be taken seriously, just mentioning my motivations.
watchful waiting ... but, yes, in terms of achieving its potential, what is to be done?

"The CVN of the tech world" .... I like it.
View attachment 168694
You two "colourful identities" Finicky and Dona have put your fingers on the problem. There are problems with this little doggie in that their board don't seem to have the ability to manoeuvre AR9 in to a position where expansion is possible internationally nor maximise the profits on their additional addons to their core assets. Similar to CVN prior to the recent shakeup.

They do have the ability to convert oppies to themselves.

They do have valuable software which is getting older by the day in a significant sector IT/Defence which makes me fear competitors and wonder whether they have the ability to add on and value add or to become significant globally .

They do have a global COO on the back of an acquisition 3 or 4 years ago. (Everyone claps.)

Their CEO Daniel Lai seems like a good fellow, he travels a bit and reports back now and then on how sad he is that the SP of AR9 languishes and wonders why.

All in all a depressing story which sounds as if some stallion with a tackle full of orchitis free oomph needs to get under them to be more strategic and business like in their approach to managing an ASX listed company.

Then I am a mere shareholder.

gg

... their board don't seem to have the ability to manoeuvre AR9 in to a position where expansion is possible internationally nor maximise the profits on their additional addons to their core assets.

They do have the ability to convert oppies to themselves.

They do have valuable software which is getting older by the day in a significant sector IT/Defence which makes me fear competitors and wonder whether they have the ability to add on and value add or to become significant globally .

They do have a global COO on the back of an acquisition 3 or 4 years ago. (Everyone claps.)

Their CEO Daniel Lai seems like a good fellow, he travels a bit and reports back now and then on how sad he is that the SP of AR9 languishes and wonders why.

All in all a depressing story which sounds as if some stallion with a tackle full of orchitis free oomph needs to get under them to be more strategic and business like in their approach to managing an ASX listed company.

Then I am a mere shareholder.

gg
the sheer challenge of dealing with department chiefs and committees and opaque decision making processes seems to inhibit the "value add strategy" making anything other than glacial progress .

My pick in the Feb 24 competition.

A low capitalised IT company with a security/share program for docs and activities in the Defence and large company space. A heavy hitting board on their CV's who alas seem to be sitting on their ar*es watching the company stagnate.

Oh to be in the USA where companies like this would have a more active board. The turn up, hear that the company is solvent, eat the bikkies and go home culture holds companies like this back.

at about 10c. atm, a move up to 14c will give me 40% and a chance of a win in the comp.

gg

My pick in the Feb 24 competition.

A low capitalised IT company with a security/share program for docs and activities in the Defence and large company space. .
you may have noticed just a bit of buying today ... $50k worth, pushing it higher
Screenshot_20240206-120552_CommSec.jpg

at about 10c. atm, a move up to 14c will give me 40% and a chance of a win in the comp.
you never know ... back in the positive, at least ... at equal 7th