Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Top Daily Stocks - Possibles, Probables and Fakers...

Indeed D4 ...... CCE fits into the "Faker" category. 001-002 cent Stocks are almost impossible to trade. :blackeye:
Actually given me some food for thought - thinking get some super cheapies @ 0.001 with billions of shares on issue then wait for a 10-1 or 20-1 consolidation to occur at some stage of which hopefully able to trade a profit out of it thereafter lol bit all too risky though it seems imo (as most 0.001's don't survive).

P.S. CLZ has 2.2B shares available @ 0.001c for any risk takers lol haha

P.P.S. How do I find a list of all asx stocks currently trading @ 0.001c ? Anyone know ? thanks as feel it warrants a bit of homework/research (might discover a potential diamond 💎)

OAU @ 0.002c .. now @ 0.009c!
RIE @ 0.004c .. now @ 0.007c!
RLG @ 0.007c .. reached 0.014c other day!

Hmm definitely plenty of coin $$ to be made trading cheapies 💰 biggest "bang for your buck" as they say.

Lol .... Are you still picking winners Captain ..... Been a big year! :smug: Wish I could say the same :depressed:

It is getting quite embarrassing , Barney
It seems nobody loves a winner anymore on the ASF

Everybody seems to love a loser Here

It seems they have all gone to the Voice / Climate change and become Cultural Dieticians
Go Figure! This used to be a Share Trading Forum

I keep talking shares
They keep talking Cultural changes in Humanity assuming they are experts in human behaviour

I am devastated to see how the Cruel Seas have changed them from Share Trading to Cultural Dieticians

" "nuf said"
Captain Chaza.jpg

Indeed D4 ...... CCE fits into the "Faker" category. 001-002 cent Stocks are almost impossible to trade. :blackeye:
tried that strategy in a tipping comp. ( elsewhere ) and WATCHED for a month ( each selection ) and worked out i wasn't fast enough to make it work ( most of the time )

but now i always urge novices to test their theories in tipping comps FIRST

the best i could do in penny dreadfuls was NWT ( Newsat ) the SP stayed up long enough for a profitable exit , everything else done down there has been sheer luck ( both bad and stunningly good )

It is getting quite embarrassing , Barney
It seems nobody loves a winner anymore on the ASF

Everybody seems to love a loser Here

It seems they have all gone to the Voice / Climate change and become Cultural Dieticians
Go Figure! This used to be a Share Trading Forum

I keep talking shares
They keep talking Cultural changes in Humanity assuming they are experts in human behaviour

I am devastated to see how the Cruel Seas have changed them from Share Trading to Cultural Dieticians

" "nuf said"
View attachment 162149
maybe but lonely has it's charms no annoying phone calls from children on Father's Day or Xmas ( when you really needed to sleep in )

and orphans in the stock market can be nice little earners as well , especially if you are patient