Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Top Daily Stocks - Possibles, Probables and Fakers...

Another kick up the Bum from you Sea-Cadet Barney today Once again I was not featured in the Top Performers of the day I try not to take it personal But I do!
Lol ... Nothing personal from me as well Sir-Captain ... and I do appreciate your dis-appreciation of not being included in Today's risers :happy:

Potentially I could feel responsible for your omission if it were my fault, but in reality, we are all masters of our own destiny as you know;)

Given your obvious sense of humor, I am slightly bemused as to how/why you have gotten "off-side" with a few other ASF punters?

Some of these "punters" seem wonderful folk in my humble opinion. Could I suggest that as the Captain of the ship, you might initiate a possible reconciliation with said folk via private message?

Humility from either side is a strength, not a weakness!

What say ye Captain??:wheniwasaboy:

Lol ... Nothing personal from me as well Sir-Captain ... and I do appreciate your dis-appreciation of not being included in Today's risers :happy:

Potentially I could feel responsible for your omission if it were my fault, but in reality, we are all masters of our own destiny as you know;)

Given your obvious sense of humor, I am slightly bemused as to how/why you have gotten "off-side" with a few other ASF punters?

Some of these "punters" seem wonderful folk in my humble opinion. Could I suggest that as the Captain of the ship, you might initiate a possible reconciliation with said folk via private message?

Humility from either side is a strength, not a weakness!

What say ye Captain??:wheniwasaboy:
NEVER!

Fair enough to all. Obviously not my place to be offering suggestions. As they say in the classics ... It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Back to the cave for now :bookworm:

A few at the top have aroused my interest so I will be keeping somewhat of a tab on them.
Indeed @farmerge The Spec end/Movers end of the market is always interesting, even if its not everyone's cup of tea.

I see the "old" Adavale (ADD) reared its head again today after a long hiatus in no mans land.

Big Volume as well ... but there would be more than a few stale bulls looking for an exit given the chart.

Worth keeping an eye on though, just in case there is some substance in the subterfuge, lol. ;)

CLOSE Tuesday:

1686034239585.png

Indeed @farmerge The Spec end/Movers end of the market is always interesting, even if its not everyone's cup of tea.

I see the "old" Adavale (ADD) reared its head again today after a long hiatus in no mans land.

Big Volume as well ... but there would be more than a few stale bulls looking for an exit given the chart.

Worth keeping an eye on though, just in case there is some substance in the subterfuge, lol. ;)

CLOSE Tuesday:

View attachment 157869
Good afternoon Mr barney. I appreciate these charts that you post.
For me though penny dreadfuls are not something I have a lot of interest in.
Been stung more than a couple of times with what looked lie a sure thing, only to break a leg in the last 10 metres from home.
I have a limit of at least 10c a share if I'm going to put the hard earned on the table.
Also I have to contend with that very wise sage "the bloke in the mirror" who more often than not has the final say.

I have a limit of at least 10c a share if I'm going to put the hard earned on the table.

Totally respect your point of view @farmerge

It's kind of interesting that I become more "dis-interested" in Shares once they break the 10 cent barrier ;)

Of course, that is why we have a market, so "Praise the Lord" for all our differences.:cool:

Cheers, and good trading to you (and your Bulls :cat:)

Totally respect your point of view @farmerge

It's kind of interesting that I become more "dis-interested" in Shares once they break the 10 cent barrier ;)

Of course, that is why we have a market, so "Praise the Lord" for all our differences.:cool:

Cheers, and good trading to you (and your Bulls :cat:)
Only have 2 bulls now and both are as quite as lambs not a mean bone in their collective bodies.

Arvo tea being served
bbl

Only have 2 bulls now and both are as quite as lambs not a mean bone in their collective bodies.

I would of course never suggest that Bulls are mean, lol ...

They are cool "dudes" ... and should be respected :cool:

I could perhaps suggest however, that anyone visiting your "farm", should not turn their backs on them for any extended period, lol. :cat:

Cheers.