Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The Harris Presidency

;)

GTGeUdlWsAAbNM-.jpg_large.jpg

You would think that in the total population of the US there would be a couple of 60 something year olds who could put up a hand and say "What About Me" rather than the old and tired near to 80 and over to be POTUS.
Just look at any Hollywood movie star, they all seem to be Biden supporters and they have all the prerequisites, wealth, theatrical experience, stage presence, being able to talk absolute BS while keeping a straight face.
Let's be honest, they are made for politics and I don't even follow it.
But when you have a tonga line, of rich actors promoting someone, you have to be sceptical IMO. 🤣

It's a shame it will be all given to advertising mates, what goes around, comes around as they say. 🥳

Go the Republic, hoy, hoy, hoy. Yeh

Muppetville IMO.

Just look at any Hollywood movie star, they all seem to be Biden supporters and they have all the prerequisites, wealth, theatrical experience, stage presence, being able to talk absolute BS while keeping a straight face.
Let's be honest, they are made for politics and I don't even follow it.
But when you have a tonga line, of rich actors promoting someone, you have to be sceptical IMO. 🤣

It's a shame it will be all given to advertising mates, what goes around, comes around as they say. 🥳

Go the Republic, hoy, hoy, hoy. Yeh

Muppetville IMO.

Reported on the Idiot Box news tonight that VP Harris has pulled in $100 million since POTUS pulled the plug on carrying on.
A record amount in a very short time frame.
Obviously her backers reckon they have the November winner in their grasp.
This sort of fund raising I would suggest, is akin to buying the POTUS position.

Reported on the Idiot Box news tonight that VP Harris has pulled in $100 million since POTUS pulled the plug on carrying on.
A record amount in a very short time frame.
Obviously her backers reckon they have the November winner in their grasp.
This sort of fund raising I would suggest, is akin to buying the POTUS position.
I think there has been a lot of money waiting on the sidelines expecting Joe to go. No one wants to back a loser.

Last edited:
There'll be a lot of women putting their support behind Harris.
At Kavanagh's confirmation hearing in 2018; “Can you think of any laws that give the government the power to make decisions about the male body?”
Kavanagh struck momenterally incredulous.... And ahhh'.... then after Harris repeated the question with an extra explainer to dim Brett; none came to his stealth mode indoctrinated anti-abortion crusading mind.

Harris understands first principals ... not a bad place to start.

There'll be a lot of women putting their support behind Harris.
At Kavanagh's confirmation hearing in 2018; “Can you think of any laws that give the government the power to make decisions about the male body?”
Kavanagh struck momenterally incredulous.... And ahhh'.... then after Harris repeated the question with an extra explainer to dim Brett; none came to his stealth mode indoctrinated anti-abortion crusading mind.

Harris understands first principals ... not a bad place to start.
Nonsense. The whole argument is about what are those first principles, rather than focusing singularly on a particular ideology.

Nonsense. The whole argument is about what are those first principles, rather than focusing singularly on a particular ideology.
I tend to agree.

Is she just representing "people of colour" or the wider electorate?

I think one reason Trump is so popular (at the moment) is that the white middle class who are the backbone of the country are getting a bit sick of "minorities" holding their hands out.

Any politician has to capture the middle classes if they are going to win, Harris has to prove that she can.

She can do it by focusing on her work record rather than by relying on identity politics.

USA Media = Pravda

Total and utter propaganda

The last domino to fall in terms of supporting Kamela Harris.

Barack and Michelle Obama endorse Kamala Harris as Democratic candidate

Posted 38m ago38 minutes ago, updated Just now

1080&cropW=1920&xPos=0&yPos=0&width=862&height=485.jpg

Barack Obama endorses Kamala Harris to be the Democratic presidential nominee, ending days of speculation.

Link copied

In short:​

Former US president Barack Obama and his wife Michelle Obama have endorsed Kamala Harris as the Democratic presidential candidate.
The couple are the last of the major party figures to throw their support behind the vice-president after Joe Biden announced he would no longer be contesting the 2024 presidential election.

What's next?​

Ms Harris is expected to be confirmed as the official Democratic candidate before the party's national convention beginning on August 19

Kamala Harris must be polling OK - all the Trump sycophants are filling this thread with their usual BS.

Life is good :)
I love this.

“I took on perpetrators of all kinds; predators who abused women; fraudsters who ripped off consumers; cheaters who broke the rules for their own gain. So hear me when I say I know Donald Trump’s type. And I promise you I will proudly put my record against his any day of the week!” she said.