Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The future of energy generation and storage

Yep they are full of it. Lol
Another ground breaking discovery, not. Lol
Biodigester, used under Mao in rural China before China moved to getting our gas instead of burning their own and pig **** decays...
Which we happily move to,
Progress in Australia will soon see us revering cave and outdoor sleeping while scarifying on our legs our new dreamtime stories.. "once we had wheels and food and could repair broken legs while flying with the birds...."
Bio digester can be purchased currently for producing cooking gas out of waste, i visited a permaculture in kin kin (Noosa shire (using this .daily shovelling of **** required ..

Not surprised..so diesel instead of coal, that is great, hard to be more wasteful
Yes it shows yet again reality overtaking ideology, the Govt when in opposition demanded that the gas turbine be run with 30% hydrogen and the boss of Snowy was pushed out of the job when he said it couldn't be done in the time frame.
I wonder if he will be happy now he is proven right. Lol

Yes it shows yet again reality overtaking ideology, the Govt when in opposition demanded that the gas turbine be run with 30% hydrogen and the boss of Snowy was pushed out of the job when he said it couldn't be done in the time frame.
We should cry

Say what?

"The wait for gas comes down to the project’s heavily criticised location beyond the end of the Sydney-Newcastle trunkline, which has meant building a 21km lateral pipeline connection as well as an on-site storage pipeline to the new power plant.

And because it relies on these on site storages, its ability to provide gas back-up in say, the feared “dunkelflautes” (periods of low wind and solar output), would be limited by its inability to operate for than 10 hours before its reserves are exhausted."

Say what?

"The wait for gas comes down to the project’s heavily criticised location beyond the end of the Sydney-Newcastle trunkline, which has meant building a 21km lateral pipeline connection as well as an on-site storage pipeline to the new power plant.

And because it relies on these on site storages, its ability to provide gas back-up in say, the feared “dunkelflautes” (periods of low wind and solar output), would be limited by its inability to operate for than 10 hours before its reserves are exhausted."
Yep and a condition was it had to run hydrogen on commissioning, the ex head of Snowy had a blue with Bowen telling him there is no source for the Hydrogen, now the gas is an issue.

Don't you remember?
That's unusual, not. Lol

Now it' s the problem of a 21km gas pipe and the stations location, after 5 years OMG, the lengths that people go to in the name of optics.

What after 4 years, they are so incompetent they only just worked out its in the wrong spot, Green can dreaming at its best. FFS LOL.

If it was the other lot, they wouldn't have cared if it had to run on diesel, it's Labor that are using renewables as a stick to beat evetyone with, not the other lot.

It took less time to put in a gas pipeline from Karratha to Perth and that has since been duplicated.

One more term, that's all that's needed, for another 10 in the wilderness, funnily enough I thought this time would be different.

Last edited: