Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The completely useless irrelevant thread

And now for something completely different.................

My little earn when a kid was to dig worms for fishermen, knee deep in weed and mud but I could earn 3 quid per tide over the Xmas holidays.

Stupid tourists used to stand Right where I was going to dig, I would warn them once and then undercut beneath their feet and rip the mud out.

I got abused every time but I used to tell them to f*** off, cheeky little **** when armed with a worming fork

New bike, school trip to Snowy, lots of new stuff every summer holidays

Been a long hard morning did a day's work by lunchtime, (8 hours) time for a much needed kip!!!!

I heard a rumour that Sharon Stone, star of Basic instinct, bled to death after cutting her leg with a chainsaw.
Puts paid to that line about not being able to get blood out of a stone.
Mick

cooked some prawns on the Barbie tonight.

... she said "You're a star!"

Does that mean I'm a Celebrity Chef?
If :she" said it, then it has to be, doesn't it.

I'm always more than happy to receive welcome praise from "she how is never wrong".

Australia's Highway 1 is arguably the longest fully drivable road and longest national road, circling the outer edge of the whole island for around 14,500 kilometers (9,000 miles). It holds the Guinness World Record for the "Longest continuous road". A group of guys called the "Highway 1 to Hell" team completed this route a few years ago, circumnavigating the whole of Australia in 5 days, 13 hours, and 43 minutes.

ouch

Screenshot_20240312-102206_WhatsApp.jpg

Having a bit a bludge so far this morning.
Waiting for the insurance assessor to front up once again.
They seem to think that my time is of no consequence.