Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The completely useless irrelevant thread

Some are led by the nose, others just have their tie grabbed and are tugged along.
Yep, but I still think half Windsors are low-brow. If you're going to be choked into submission, you may as well do it with a bit of aplomb.

Full Windsor is the only way to be tugged into debt slavery ;)

Assembling the cutting board I bought from IKEA was the most complicated task I've ever done.
I can relate to that.
When you get the clear instructions from IKEA, you need to make sure you turn over the page that says English.
I tried to read the page that was in Svenska.
Ended up throwing the instructions and the unassembled board in the bin and went out the shed and made one.
Mick

Is the whole Western world in a civil war of our own making? We certainly have done very well in deliberately importing the belligerents for such.

I'm not sure how irrelevant that is but..... whatever.

So here is my contribution to irrelevancy, a whinge into the ether, re road rage:

Today for about the zillionth time, I copped a spray on the road from some random psycho, richly featuring the C-bomb, a topping on the cake to a litany of other profanities.

My crime? Having the temerity to travel at the relevant speed limit.

An interesting feature of almost all of these one-sided interchanges is that these brave souls only take this opportunity when there is almost zero chance of my right of reply, either verbal or physical.

I'm not saying that I would take the opportunity to engage with these valiant <cough> road warriors, I wouldn't. Far better to smile, be Zen, and imagine how crap their life must be to have to be so aggressive for such a minor infringement upon their ego.

Ah, life in cultural haute ecole that is 'Straya!
Wayne my usual response to these morons is I give a decent hand wave, cheesy smile and ask them by name (whatever comes to mind first) how have they been keeping. Haven't seen you for some. Usually stumps them

99.9999% of Perthites are FIFO workers. IOW relatively high income boguns, hocked up to the earholes on Rams, Malloos, Mustang sh1tboxes and the like, angry because they can scarcely afford such small dick w@nkmobiles and some 10 yo, paid for, base model Hilux tradie ute is in the way of them achieving one of their extremely infrequent 3rections.

(Not that anyone would ever notice it)
Gee Wayne this bod certainly must have got up both of your nostrels,