Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Storm at Sea

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew
Sailing the Global Exchange is "The Greatest Sport of Them All"

"WEEK-ENDS are for CHAMPIONS" as it It gives us time to Survey lots of Sailing Ships all frozen in time and compare their designs and performances in deep waters against each other
We don't have to only learn from making our own Mistakes
We can also learn by studying other Captain's Mistakes

Probably the BEST Lesson in Seamanship we have learnt over the past few weeks is
"Never Set Sails in the Face of a Storm" ------------------ "PATIENCE is EVERYTHING!"
As my father used to say " 25% OFF is the same as 33.3 % ON"
I say " It does not have to be the Same Sail Lowered----- A Sail is a Sail is a Sail"

Sailing the INTERNATIONAL Heavyweights-------------OVERNIGHT ( Fri ) in the Deep Waters of Wall St
geo_d1_023795070.png

Sailing the S&P 500--------------OVERNIGHT ( Fri ) in the Deep Waters of Wall St
sec_all_d1_024010829.png

Sailing the GLOBAL EXCHANGE ETF's-------------OVERNIGHT ( Fri ) in the Deep Waters of Wall St
etf_w1_025818768.png
NB: "Safety at Sea is Paramount!"
Salute and Stay Safe

Batavia.jpg

Last edited:

Ocean Trial on " Dips for Dummies" --- A very old Strategy which is Deep in Secrecy for self preservation of EGO

Sailing the Magnificent SOXL (ETF)-------One WEEK at a Time ------------&------------One DAY at a TIME-

1722675301732.png
Salute and Stay Safe
Storm Chart.jpg

Last edited:
Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew --

Something is in the Air---I can feel it in my bones
I feel we are about to be Trumped by the Safety of the US 20 Year Treasury Bonds " The Mother of All Financial Instruments"

Sailing the TLT ----------------One WEEK at a Time-----------------------------&------------One DAY at a TIME-
1722750348874.png
Salute and Stay Safe
Sail-storm.png

LIVE----- Ocean Trial #2 on " Dips for Dummies" --- A very old Strategy which is Deep in Secrecy for self preservation of EGO

Sailing the ASX 200 BANK INDEX-------One WEEK at a Time ------------&------------One DAY at a TIME
1722752902393.png

LIVE -----Ocean Trial #3
Sailing the ASX 20 LEADERS -------One WEEK at a Time -----------------&------------One DAY at a TIME-
1722754088006.png
Salute and Stay Safe
Week #8.png

Mid- Day Sightings--------Chart data is real-time, as of 05 08 2024 01:09pm AEST
z0c907c0azdd8a40840abc405f88ecaa6c389e0029.png

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew-------

HOIST the RIO Heavyweight ----In Quick Time
Sailing the RIO -------One WEEK at a Time ----------------------------------&------------One DAY at a TIME-
1722827174833.png

Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht - Copy.GIF

Last edited:
Just had a look at the US market, some interesting SP coming around very soon.

NOWHERE to HIDE! as SILVER Goes South -5.01% so far at the Time of Posting
Sailing for SILVER----------------One WEEK at a Time -------------------------&------------One DAY at a TIME-
1722856686062.png

and Leads GOLD South -1.93% so far at the Time of Posting
Sailing for GOLD----------------------One WEEK at a Time ----------------------&------------One DAY at a TIME-
1722857320558.png

Don't worry Captain, we are still 1,000 points above 2008. :xyxthumbs 🥳

Best ration, the rum.

The good thing is the ship hardly ever goes down in one plunge, it is usually a series of gasps.

JAPAN bounces back as if Nothing happened yesterday?------(+ 10.51%)------Go Figure!
Sailing the TOPIX----------------------One WEEK at a Time ----------------------&------------One DAY at a TIME-

1722908368711.png

Last edited:
Well done Brave and Loyal Crew

We survived another horrible night on Wall St last night (Mon) by Simply doing NOTHING

1722935221959.png

I post this delayed sheet of Data for the Students of History amongst us
NB: Our Biggest Advantage when Sailing the Global Exchange is to AVOID Setting Sails in the Face of a Storm

Salute and Stay Safe
BB.gif

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew--
There is Still Something Rotten in Japan's Largest Bank

Sailing the MUFG----------------------One WEEK at a Time ----------------------&------------One DAY at a TIME-
1723010885966.png
and maybe
Sailing our BANK Index-----------One WEEK at a Time ----------------------&------------One DAY at a TIME-

1723011526366.png
Salute and Stay Safe
images.jpg

Aye Capitan, right you are my apologies, the vessel capsizing would indeed be a scary sight for a young inspiring seaman. - The good seaman weathers the storm he cannot avoid, and avoids the storm he cannot weather.

I shall endeavour to toe the line thus contribute charts and emojis only - :xyxthumbs

Eagerly waiting to see what comes of the rot in Japan's Largest Bank, did you see the Russell 2000 looks to be tracking north again too?
1723012945178.png

Ocean Trial #4
Pick your Poison ------Sailing for GOLD --------or Sailing the GOLD MINERS------------What do they have in common?

Sailing for GOLD------------------One WEEK at a Time ----------------------&------------One DAY at a TIME- (+0.57% today)
1723103207284.png

Sailing our GOLD Index-----------One WEEK at a Time ----------------------&------------One DAY at a TIME----(-.2.87% today)
1723103337251.png
Very little it seems!

Salute and Stay Safe
images.jpg

Sailing the Global Exchange is the Greatest Sport of them All---
Here Comes The Wind! --
images.jpg
Sailing the INTERNATIONAL Heavyweights-------------OVERNIGHT ( Thursday) in the Deep Waters of Wall St
1723149507268.png
Sailing the S&P 500--------------OVERNIGHT ( Thursday) in the Deep Waters of Wall St
1723149610648.png

Sailing the GLOBAL EXCHANGE ETF's-------------OVERNIGHT ( Thursday ) in the Deep Waters of Wall St1723149866834.png

Sailing the Global Exchange is the Greatest Sport of them All---
Here Comes The Wind! --
View attachment 182280
Sailing the INTERNATIONAL Heavyweights-------------OVERNIGHT ( Thursday) in the Deep Waters of Wall St
View attachment 182277
Sailing the S&P 500--------------OVERNIGHT ( Thursday) in the Deep Waters of Wall St
View attachment 182278

Sailing the GLOBAL EXCHANGE ETF's-------------OVERNIGHT ( Thursday ) in the Deep Waters of Wall StView attachment 182279

This sea storm presently occurring looks like a bit of a problem for those Captains out there. 😉
FB_IMG_1723275517692.jpg